News and Information

Finally, we've made it to the end of the story!

Let me begin by thanking you all (again!) for taking the time to give my book a chance. It means the absolute world to me.

I'd also like to give a special thanks to shreyr19, alycecaswell, and _LittleWolf_ for all of your votes and the wonderful comments that you've left.

When I started to work on this novel over a year ago, I never truly thought I'd get to where I am now. And, despite the numerous typos and mistakes that I have, no doubt, made, I'm proud of how far I've come. Not only have I proved to myself that I'm capable of writing an entire novel, I've also had the chance to share my happiness with you, my readers. I'll forever treasure the laughs, the angst, and all the wonderful moments that I've had the privilege to share with you!

What happens now, you might ask?

My writing journey is only beginning, and I plan to stick around. I have countless WIPs that I can't wait to share with you all, and I'll be discussing some of those. For now, I'd like to talk about this book, and the others that may follow (or precede *wink wink*) it. As some of you have seen in my author's note, I'd planned to rewrite this book from the beginning. And, with that, I'll need your help. To do this, just tell me: what you enjoyed about this book, what- perhaps -could be improved, what you think should be cut out altogether, or what should be added.

You can comment on character relationships. Were there some that could've been developed? Could they have taken a different direction, maybe? If so why?

Were there inconsistencies with the plot/ setting?

Was the ending satisfactory?

All of your honest opinions are welcome here! Drop them all in the comments section of this chapter. This draft, though, is here to stay, and you're welcome to re-read it if you wish.

Now, I'm happy to announce that I have a prequel in the works for 'An Immortal's Favour' that details Gale's background and how she came to be our much-loved immortal. It's in the early stages, but I'll keep you guys posted on my progress. It should be released before the rewrite of this book is.

Regarding my other WIPs, I have a novel to partner the short story 'Reaper' that I released a while ago. I'll most likely have said short story rewritten during the final stages of editing its accompanying novel, but have a read if your interested.

Kind regards,

Ria N.