XXX

Hello my lovelies!!! I am back with another one.

So I know you guys aren't use to me updating this fast or using gifs but guess what? I'm about to start doing both

So I know you guys aren't use to me updating this fast or using gifs but guess what? I'm about to start doing both. We are on chapter 30 and I appreciate you guys stick this out with me. There will be about 50 to 60 chapters plus another book!!

Don't steal my stuff or I'll stab you
_________________________________
Sydney's POV

"She's alright, she can be better."

I stopped in my tracks for a moment before shaking my head while laughing. Pushing the door fully open I stepped out into the warm weather and began to walk to the car. I got in and waited until they both came out and got in on either side of me.

"You two smell like ass," Jared pinched his nose and rolled down the window.

"Your mouth smells like ass," Alek threw back as he began to type on his phone.

I decided to ignore the two as my body hurt and I was going in and out of consciousness. I leaned my head back and decided to give into the feeling. It wasn't until I felt my body being lifted did I realize we were at the Hotel again.

"Okay. We do smell bad, take her."

Even being half out I knew it was that asshole speaking about me. I groaned as I felt someone gently take me and we begin to move. I slipped back into a deep slumber until I felt something poking at my ribs. Shooting up quickly I held my side and looked around to notice I was in the living room.

"Sorry ma'am. It seems as if we couldn't get you back up. I'm Dr. Larvax but you can call me Mae." A young looking light skin girl with pretty hair smiled sheepishly down at me.

I slowly moved to the arm of the chair and rested my back against it. Looking around I saw a female doctor working on Alek. Of course she was touching him and giggling. Okay ho, he's hurt not horny. I rolled my eyes and Mae seem to follow the direction of my eyes and than rolls her.

"Stacey, stop being a whore. He has a whole wife that's right here. Work on him and leave," Mae turned to me and began to assess my injuries. "You'll survive, you'll have some bruises make sure to soak and take these antibiotics. We just want to make sure nothing gets infected from internal bleeding or anything. Jared has my number if you need me, I'll bill you guys later. Nice meeting you."

I slowly began to get up when Jared appeared by my side and helped me. I smiled at him grateful and nodded in the direction of my bedroom. He grinned and if I could I have hit him I would but instead I laughed and shook my head. We began to move towards my room when I heard a grunt and Alek was standing in front of us.