A Family

Hi

Recap: 10 years passed, Chakor is living as Meera for Madhu. Suraj respects her a lot. Nikhil appeared again.

Chakor was crying on Suraj chest "Shh Chakor everything is fine, that was your past. I know it's not forgettable, but you have to fight back, enough of the hiding. You know he has done the crime not you!" Suraj was trying to convince her.

"What?!"

SuKor turned to see the one.

"Madhu?" Chakor wipes her tears away "You are not my mother?" Chakor bend down to her "No

"You are not my mother?" Chakor bend down to her "No...!". She stammers, but Madhu heard their conversation "No, you are lying you are not my mother. I heard you talking to Papa, what is wrong tell me!" Chakor moves backwards, she was shaking and hits with his chest. She turns and cries again on his shoulder "I'm sorry I failed to keep the secret!" Suraj shook his head "No Chakor, I made you lie, it's okay she had to know it one day!".

Suraj looks at his daughter "Madhu, it's your first day, don't you want to go back. We will talk at home, you can see it, she is not in the state to explain you anything!" Suraj consoles her and Madhu left into her class with a weird feeling.

Suraj drove Chakor home, he dropped her and went further to attend his meeting. "Chakor I will pick up her and try to explain her, don't tell her about your past, she won't understand it!" Chakor shook her head "I don't want to keep it as a secret anymore, she has to know it, it is her right!" Chakor gulps her fear down "Otherwise I will never be able to fight back!" Suraj smiles "So you are going to fight back!". Chakor wipes her tears away "Yes!".

Madhu was lost in her thoughts. Wait she isn't my mother, but who is she and where is my mother? I have to find out more and why she cried that man hurt her. She is not my mother by blood, but she cared for me. Oh she did all those years she was there for me.

The school time ended and Madhu was waiting to be picked up. A girl of her class come toward her "Hi, are you waiting for your parents?".

"Hi, yes my Dad and Mom wanted to pick up me, but they are late!" Madhu huffs "Never on time!". She crossed her arms around her chest "I hope they will come soon, it looks like as if it would rain any moment!" Madhu looked up at the sky, how the clouds were darkening.

A car stopped in front of the school, a man come out of and saw them "Shwetha come!" The girl was Shwetha, she turns toward her father "Daddy!".

Nikhil come toward them "Shwetha, who is this?" He looked at her and Madhu moves backwards

Nikhil come toward them "Shwetha, who is this?" He looked at her and Madhu moves backwards. "I'm Madhubala Suraj Rajvanshi, you are the bad man, who argued with him!" She fumes at Nikhil and a car stopped.

Suraj lowers the window of his car "Madhu!" Madhu saw him and smiles "Papa!" She rushes to him and looked into the car "Where is Maa?" She looked at him "She is waiting for you at home, you are not angry?" Madhu shook her head "No, I know there must be a reason!"

Suraj smiles "Come, get into the car!" Madhu opens the door of the passengers seat and jumped in. Chakor was waiting at home, she had prepared the favourite food of SuMad.

Malai Kofte

Chakor had learnt everything about them, she has raised up Madhu as her child, she never let it her feel not loved, she gave her everything.

Suraj and Madhu come home "Chakor I'm angry with you!" Madhu come in and pushes her. Chakor didn't understand it, she scares about the upcoming.

Suraj didn't liked the way Madhu was behaving "You didn't come to pick me up! You know it was my first day, I told you I want to be dropped and picked up by my Parents! It's plural and parents means Mom and Dad, not only Dad!" She huffs!

Chakor looked at her "Sorry!" She placed her hands on her ears.

"Uff Maa!" She was smelling something "did you... 🤤 made Malai Kofte?" Her mouth was watering. "Haan for both of you!" Chakor said. "Wah that is the best, if the daughter has the same taste like the father. Get the same threat!" Madhu and Suraj high-fives each other.

Chakor pouts "It's not fair you played a prank on me, how could you do this to me?" Suraj felt bad "I didn't knew what she would do! Madhu very bad!" He bend down to her, Madhu nods "Sorry Maa!".

Chakor saw them "It's okay, but don't do it again! I will stop talking to you!" Both looked at each other "You always say that, but you never stick on your own words!". Chakor widen her eyes and mouth "What!".

Suraj lifts Madhu "Let's eat the food, before she eats our ears!" Madhu nods "Right Papa!" Chakor stamps with her feet's, she was in the kitchen heating up the food.

Madhu and Suraj were waiting impatiently "Yummy Mummy, serve fast!" Madhu was demanding and hitting with her cutlery on the table "Enough Madhu!" Chakor comes scolding her.

Madhu pouts, but as soon she saw the hands of Chakor she widen her eyes. Chakor served them and they ate it in a few seconds.

Suraj always praised her and he was happy having her around them, she has become their friend, maybe more...
____

Please comment and vote