A part of him

Hi

Recap: Chakor broke down in front of Suraj calling herself as dirty. She told him everything.

Suraj couldn't believe it "He did what? He bought you, slept with you and then when you become pregnant he refused to be the father of the innocent soul!" He was filled with hate for that man. "Chakor, he never had the right to do this. No one has the right, to hurt or abuse you. Not even for doing this job!" He places his hand carefully on her shoulder.

"Chakor come get up you are not dirty, you are hurt!" He helped her to stand on her feet's, she was walking to the table with shaking legs.

"Saab sorry! I have..."

"My name is Suraj not Saab, don't call me like this!" He couldn't see the tears in her eyes there was a part of him, hating to see her weak. She was reminding him of his late wife.

"Chakor calm down" He was talking to her with a calmed voice and pitying words. She didn't liked it to be pitied by someone.

"Saab I can walk" she releases herself from his hold and walks to the table, she sat on the chair and was shivering all over the body.

Suraj shook his head. Stupid girl, she is so stubborn she will never learn... it? Suraj she isn't your Meera, she is her lookalike and nothing else.

Both eat the food he had prepared, just then they heard the cry of Madhu. Chakor looked at her, her eyes were filled with tears, but hearing her cry gave her strength that someone is calling her in need. She stood up and went to the cradle "Shh!" She placed her index finger on Madhu's lips. "You are cute! Good girls don't cry, always smiles!".

Suraj saw her he smiles, it gives him a kind of peace in his mind. I hope she will come out of her thoughts and won't call herself as dirty again. She has a pure heart.

Suraj stood up and was upstairs at his room. He was changing into his office clothes, he had to attend an important meeting. But there was a dilemma can he leave them alone?.

Suraj took his suitcase and comes back into the hall "Chakor?" He calls her and she turns to him, seeing him in his office clothes made her confused "Are you going somewhere?" She asked scared not sure what is waiting for her.

"Yes, I'm going to attend a meeting, I will return in the evening. If there is anything you need call me on this number!" He have her his contact numbers "I will be available all the time you don't worry, besides you are not alone, I have called Kaka {Servant} he will be with you!" He looks at his lifeline "Bye Madhu, Papa will return soon!" He kisses her small forehead, he saw the smile Chakor had formed and kisses her forehead as well.

Chakor felt a shiver running down her spine "Shit, I'm sorry. I...?" He left the house without explanations about his sudden act.

Chakor was just looking at him, while he vanished from there, at the office he was continuously thinking of his act. Damn it, why I did this? She isn't my Meera, but that smile.

Suraj was lost the whole day he might be present physically, but was lost mentally. The meeting went good, but a part of him, was with Madhu all the time. I left her with a stranger, a caring yet weak stranger. He took a deep breath. Maybe I should call once, just in case. No, she has my number if there is something she would call me. I should trust her, it might encourage her. Haan. Kaka is there too.

Chakor was very caring toward Madhu and the servant was looking at her. She is a copy of Meera beti, but she is no more. This woman is a prostitute don't know what come on Suraj Baba's mind giving the place of Meera to her.

Chakor made Madhu drink the milk and sleep. She was happy and resting peacefully on Chakor's lap, Chakor was caressing the small cheek of Madhu with her thumb.

Kaka was making the food, all the time he kept an eye on her, but there was nothing wrong with her care and behaviour toward Madhu. Maybe I overreacted, she is looking after Madhu full heartily. I should give her a chance. Haan.

Suraj was on his way home, when he stopped in front of a flower boutique. He remembers, how Meera loves to get small surprises even if it was just a flower. Maybe she might smile.

Suraj arrives home, the food was ready but all were missing. "I'm back, is someone there?" He shouts, but no one replies to him. A fear kind of feeling raised inside him. Where are they?.

He hears a small laugh. Madhu... He smiles and follows the laugh, he saw her playing with Madhu on the garden. Kaka was watching them telling them stories of his bored life.

Suraj felt relieved seeing them. He sat next to them and they looked at him "Continue! Why you stopped, please! Even I want to know, how the story ends!" He laughs placing a flower next to Madhu.

Chakor smiles seeing it "Beautiful like Madhu! But Madhu is much more beautiful than this flower!" She kisses the small nose of Madhu. Madhu's small hands were playing with Chakor's nose...

____

Please comment and vote