The Run

Hi

user20724662 ur request how can I deny after so many days 😊😘

Recap; SuKor met.

Suraj broke down the moment Chakor was asking him abt the pain...

Suraj was crying bitterly he couldn't stop Chakor tried to convince him to speak abt his past so he could lightning his burden but he was ashamed... he couldn't speak.

Chakor supported him n made him lie on the bed. She caresses his head n made him sleep on her lap, she herself was in a sitting position.

She was looking at him. A tall man like him is scared of the past who knows what had happened the time. The pain he is carrying with him... unthinkable...!.

She doesn't know when n how but she dozed off caressing his head.

In the middle of the night he often woke up. Looking around he forgot that he is not in the street or with a John... he was in an apartment of a young woman how could she trust a man like him. Who sells himself for money?!.

Isn't she scared?! No she isn't but he is... He hates to be the scary one he closed his eyes n hold her shawl tight n rested his head again on her lap. He felt a warmth heat something he is missing since he was 5 years old... since the day he lost his childhood.

All he wanted was his mother who would keep him away from all the evil of this world... but nothing like this happened.

Chakors hair fell on him... he looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened. But how can she let a stranger sleep in her home?! He was smelling her hairs... n felt a sudden peace. He wasn't anymore holding her shawl now it was her leg he was holding but not tight it shouldn't hurt her just as much as he could feel her.

On the next morning

Chakor woke up n saw the bed empty. She was looking here n there. Has he gone? No I have locked the door he can't leave I have his belongings. Where could he be?!.

Chakor stood up from the bed. Aahh!! Her leg was paining as of the lack of blood circulation.

The door of the washroom opens n he comes out in nothing. Chakor turns her face.

Suraj; u okay?!. Y u turn?! U hurt?!. Listen I have to go give me my belongings please! I need to go!.

Chakor; Suraj first we will eat something then we will meet the doctor from yesterday for ur medical test results. Then I will give u ur belongings n u can go! Deal?!.

Suraj Y she is doing this?!. Okay fine! He goes but turns again. Hmm u have a towel...?!.

Chakor; yeah... she immediately gave him one.

Both got ready n went to the hospital.

Suraj was sitting on the patients bed this time Chakor come inside too. The doctor was surprised that she was there again.

Doc; Suraj u r fine ur blood test r negative. Which is a gud sign. Please be... but before he could speak further Suraj left the room.

Chakor; Suraj!

Doc; Chakor y r u here with him?! What does he do?! I mean he is fine but the injuries on his back n... his anus... they r... he should stop whatever he does.