Epilogue

Hi

Epilogue was ready since I made the announcement 🤣🤣🤣

2.5 years has passed Suraj is back... he found his family. They still live in England as soon as Suraj was identified he got his papers n could travel back.

A woman is seen at the airport holding a child in her embrace. Today she is taking the flight...

Her PoV

I still remember the day I said gud bye to U. I dropped u to the airport. I watched u how excited U were. Desperate to meet ur family. U were lost in ur own world. It was always difficult to get u back... but this time I don't wanted u to be back. I wanted u to stay lost so u miss ur flight... bad me, right?!. But what to do... I gave u my heart...

FB

The announcement starts "the next flight to London, England is going to take off in 15 min. Please come to the check in point".

Suraj; my flight! He smiles like a small kid who found his lost toy.

Chakor nods. "Haan ur flight. Suraj best of Luck!".

Suraj smiles at her. "Thank U..! Have a... have a wonderful life. U saved me!".

Chakor shook her head. "No Suraj, U saved me...!".

Both were lost in an eye lock...

"This is the last announcement for Mr. Suraj Rajvanshi please come to the check in point".

Both were back of their world n He left....

FB ends.

Chakor looked at the small one. "Beta U have to be calm now. Take ur car n hold it tight".

A boy just 24 months old he speaks very less but he is determined... he was holding his car as tight as possible n the plane take off. Soon he doze off on her lap. His slobber was running down his lip corner.

Chakor felt it n cleans it...  they finally reached at the London airport. She wanted to give him a surprise unknown of the fact how his life have might changed. She reached his address n pressed the door bell.

He was, a boy hiding behind her legs. He was shy... scared... n confused.

The door opens n an elder woman was shown.

Chakor greets her n introduces herself. As Chakor Khanna...

The woman had tears in her eyes. "Come in I'm Teju the mother of Suraj... come...!".

"Suraj!!! Suraj!!! Look u have guest".

Suraj was still the same he hasn't changed much. But there was someone with him.. a woman... she was holding his hand... tight the way lovers do...

"Chakor???!" He smiles. He rushed to her to take her in a bone crushed hug.

Chakor had mixed feelings. "Oh Suraj... u r very strong... I knew it but now I can feel it too". Who is she? No Chakor, u have no right to play a role in his life now!.

Suraj laughs. "Come...!". He took her hand n made her sit n the small one was standing there looking at everything with his small eyes. He was sucking it all in then he saw it... a small puppy... he laughs... he put his car on the couch table n sat in front of the dog.

Chakor felt a bit nervous. "oh Sorry that is my son".

Suraj smiles. "Cute one!".

Chakor nods. "He always demands for a pet but I successfully could deny it all the time".

Suraj laughs. "Hehe. Btw y u come has something happened?!".

Chakor shook her head. "No Suraj... woh we thought to take holiday n then I remembered u have invited me once so I thought to give u a surprise!".

Suraj was happy. "I love ur surprise!".

"Hahahahaha..." *clapping*. They all shifted their gaze to the small one. Who was laughing fully heartily. The dog just licked him.

Chakor made a face. "yuck...!".

Suraj consoles her. "Chakor he often do this... don't worry he is sober...!",

Chakor smiles. They all talked a little bit n Chakor found out that the woman is his fiancé. She wasn't hurt... neither was she disappointed. She was happy that he had moved on in his life.

Chakor was holding her son. "He is sleeping we should leave now". She said it on a low volume.
Suraj doesn't wanted her to leave. "n... no, where r u staying?!"

Chakor smiles. "Hotel... but we aren't here for long. We booked a triple holiday... Stupid me. England, Walsh n Ireland".

Suraj was upset. "Oh okay". They left n Suraj saw the car on the table. He took it n rushed behind them.

"Chakor!!!"

She stopped n he woke up... he looked at him with stolen gazes. Trying to hide his face on his mother's neck...

Chakor turns. "Suraj what happen...?!"

Suraj smiles at his antics. "His car..!". He shows it.

Chakor widen her eyes. "oh thank U.. Beta look ur car...!".

He still hides his face but he shook it visibly.

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj I think u can keep it... a gift ok?".

Suraj nods with a smile.

N the two left....

They left n he was back....

He was back taking a flight...

It took time but he understood that the little boy is his boy. He was never in love with his fiancé all the time he was looking for Chakor in her. But Chakor is unique the one who saved him from doing prostitution. She has get him out with her stubbornness. She gave him a shelter a hand of support n trust. She never judged him. She always supported him. She loved him like no one did. Neither anyone could do.

Suraj was back in India. A fear was there what he could say to his child when he grows. But he had learnt to live with the true.

Suraj reaches the building. He wasn't sure if Chakor still lives there but it was a try worth.

He rung the bell.

A voice come. "Who?".

"Suraj!"

The main door opens n Suraj enters the building. He took the elevator n pressed the floor number he was remembering everything!

The door of the elevator opens n he stepped out of it. The door to Chakor's apartment was open.

There was the little boy a bit bigger. Suraj smiles he bend down holding the car in his hand.

The boy widen his eyes. "Maa!!! Papa has come!",

Chakor who just vanished to the kitchen switching off the stove. Rushes out to him.

Suraj looked at her. "Sorry I'm a little bit late!".

Chakor shook her head. "U can never be late!".

She hugs him tight so was he hugging her tight.

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj meet our son Raj!".

Suraj forwarded the car.

Raj didn't hesitated n took it. Suraj took him in a Bone crush hug...

SuKor were complete...

___
The end