Truth

Hi

Iti_Myrah

Sorry for any mistakes in advance.

Recap; Chakor had a breakdown at the mall. Tina called Suraj who helped them n brought them to his place.

Bhagya, Chakor n Tina had left the hall. Suraj face was red n was marked with scratches.

Arjun; Suraj come let's clean the wounds on ur face with some antiseptic.

Suraj nods. He follows Arjun to the washroom where the first aid kit was they cleaned his wound n then they heard a loud cry.

They were right under the bedroom of a Bhagya n Arjun.

Suraj felt bad he couldn't take it. He leaves the house...

Bhagya hold her tight. Chakor please control urself. Tina go get some water please.

Tina nods she rushes down n run into Suraj.

Suraj; what?!.

Tina; Water...?

Suraj nods. He pour the water into a glass n gave it Tina. There was something what was holding him back, he couldn't stay there n hear her pain but neither he could leave her alone. Her pain was affecting him.

Suraj was very emotional. He just has his sister n BIL who r his family, Tina is a cousin but she is not that close as Suraj considers Bhagya n Arjun more like his parents. Suraj was leaning on the kitchen wall... the tears were rolling down his cheeks... he was slowly weakens n drifted to down. One knees was angled to his chest. His elbow was resting on it he bend his head on it... n cried... feeling her pain.

The pain she hasn't confessed yet. Not confessed but hasn't expressed to anyone yet, she is hold by Bhagya. Who wasn't dragging her but trying to explain her in soft words.

Bhagya; Chakor... don't worry. U r save. No one will come n try to hurt u. U can be free! Do u want to be free?!. Then u have to tell us the truth.

Chakor was crying holding Bhagya tight. Bhagya was consoling her. She made her drink water. Chakor was controlling her breath. She wipes her tears away.

Tina; Chakor... here! She gave her a tissue paper to clean if she wants to. Chakor took it holding it tight between her hands not leaving. Like she was holding on something to take strength.

Bhagya saw that she places her hand on Chakor's n lightly squeezed it.

Chakor looked up the way Bhagya was comforting her gives her a new hope. She holds on Bhagya's hand tight.

Bhagya nods. Whenever u r ready we r here! Maybe u need some rest. U don't worry u r really save her. My husband is a police officer I'm a lawyer n my brother. Suraj u know him he is here only to help u.

Bhagya caresses Chakor's face. She wipes the tears away. N took her in her embrace.

Tina; I will make a warm water bottle. It may help her to relax.

Bhagya shook her head. No she needs rest only. Chakor please the bed is for u. I'm here too. Tina u go home.

Tina nods. She looks at Chakor once n leaves.

That is when Arjun saw her coming downs Tina?!. Where r u going?!.

Tina looks at him. Woh Bhagya Di said Chakor needs rest. It would be better if I go home.

Arjun nods. Wait Either Suraj or me will drop u. Wait here!.

Tina nods n Arjun lefts.

Tina knew where Suraj would, she went to the kitchen n saw him at the floor. She squats in front from him. Bhai?!.