Another story

Hi

Please give this a try.

It is horrific night... a boy who come to visit his uncle got kidnapped by a few local goons.

A child like him will gain them easy money.

But who is this boy what is his fault...?

y he was kidnapped?

what is waiting for him?!

A boy charming n happy life's with his family in London. He is an Indian original. But his parents doesn't have time to attend the wedding of the uncle the father's brother.

A man; Suraj will u go n attend ur uncle's wedding?!.

Suraj just 5 years old made big eyes. I will travel alone?! I'm a big boy!.

The woman; haan but there will be always a guide with u!

Suraj nods. Then I will go!.

They cleared everything with the airline the crew is instructed to take care of Suraj. This their job.

As soon as Suraj reached at the airport he was picked up by a driver. Who was send by his uncle... well that is what he thought.

Suraj; Driver uncle where is my chacha?!

Driver; we r driving to him.

Suraj nods. Thank u driver uncle

The driver smirks after an hour he stopped the car. Two men's were waiting for him.

The goons; where is the child?!

The driver; he is a cute boy sleeping inside the car.

The goon; how old is he?!

The driver; Maybe 5. U know u can sell him for gud money. His organs r worthy but his body will be more worth.. as it will used repeatedly.

The men's looked at the driver... U mean sex slaving?!

The driver nods. Trust me there r many dirty men's outside this world who would love to do it.

A goon; like u?!.

Driver goes with his tongue over his lips. Ya... I won't ask for my share if U...

The goons agreed. It will be easy for the future when he get use of it....

Suraj was sleeping when the driver come to the back seat..,,

A boys cries is as painful as a girls cry... it is often misunderstood as boys don't cry n when they cry they don't mean it.

This was the start....

___

Short I'm sorry if u don't like it but it is not always a girl or woman who got raped also boys or men's got raped.

Should I continue???
An epilogue for the first season will follow in the very end.