"Nga pala, I saw Blobblebutt and the other hippogriffs on the way here. Nasa'n na sila?" naalala ko lang kasi ang nakita ko kanina.

"Matilda took them to the Academy." Seht paused to let out a chuckle. "Did you see how my sister reacted to it?"

Tumigil ako at hinanap si Art. Sumingkit ang aking mga mata nang makita ko na nga siya.

"I'm seeing it now." I said.

My eyes followed the figure of a girl. I can't determine what her clothes was but her body was glowing gold everywhere in my eyes. She's got the attention of two leviathans. Pero hindi ko naisip na tulungan siya dahil nakita ko kung paano niya napatumba ang isa sa leviathans single-handedly.

"Kaye!" nabaling ang aking atensyon kay Matilda na tumatakbo papalapit sa'kin.

"I need your help." aniya. "Can you tell your spirits to bring those who are injured back to the Academy?"

I willingly did what she asked.

"NASA'N SI RIA?!" lumitaw sa harap namin si Chase.

Napaatras kami ni Matilda nang makita siya. His chest was heaving aggresively and liquid was dripping from his fingers.

I couldn't see the color of the liquid but I'm pretty sure it was blood.

"She said she was going to meet someone." si Seht ang sumagot.

"Ahh..." His mood quickly shifted. "Kanina lang kasi hinanap ko siya at... at..." tinignan niya si Matilda.

"At?" ani Matilda.

"May nasaktan ata ako na mga huntres habang hinahanap siya... Hehe..." kinindatan niya kami bago maglaho sa pananaw namin.

I tilted my head. What did he mean by that?

"What the fuck was wrong with that son of Hermes?!" padabog na lumapit si Heather sa'min. "He almost killed my two assistants!"

"Anong nangyari?" out of curiosity, I asked.

"He asked me where Ria was and I said I didn't know and he just morphed into a dozen clones of himself and raged like a predator." halatang galit na galit nga si Heather.

"So the whoosh of air that somehow injured my second-in-command was him?" Kia, the leader of the Amazons got involved as well.

Huminga ng malalim si Matilda at napailing. "Ipapadala ko sila sa Academy. Wag kayong mag-alala gagamutin ko sila."

"What kind of demigod does that?!" pasigaw na tanong ni Heather. Clearly, she was beyond pissed.

Nagdala ng ngiti sa aking labi ang tanong niya. "A demigod in love."

"Yuko!" may sumigaw na estudyante mula sa unahan kaya't sabay-sabay kaming napayuko. A giant flew right above us and fell on his back. Sinubukan nitong tumayo pero huli na dahil tinanggalan na siya ng ulo nina Heather at Kia.

"Our numbers are decreasing, alam mo ba yon?" tanong ni Matilda.

Palinga-linga ako para tignan ang kapaligiran namin saka tumango. "The table is flipping on their side."

Ever since Nyx and Eris came out of the ground. Everything went worse. Bakit naman hindi kung kalaban namin ay mga deities na?

Immortals.

Powerful beings.

And then there's us.

Nakarinig kami ng pagsabog at kasabay nito ay ang pagyanig ng lupa. From the crater of the volcano, I saw a group of immortals rising. All were glowing black and red. Each one of them brought their own army behind them.

Hinawakan ni Matilda ang aking kamay at dahan-dahan akong hinila paatras.

"They're here..." I froze when I figured out that one of them was staring at me.

Sa gitna nila ay si Hecate. With a prideful smirk, she signalled the others to move forward.

In the middle of the field, the other creatures began to move backwards but only one stood steady at the middle facing the rebels.

Cal.

With his fists clenched, the energy in his body dimmed to a pitch black.

"I have to go." I ran towards him and stood by his side.

Binalewala ko ang pagtawag ni Matilda sa'kin.

When I arrived, I saw a phoenix encircling us. Bumaba ito at bumalik sa dating anyo niya. Ria approached us with a grin.

"The war's not yet done." she said calmly.

Nagtaka ako sa sinabi niya but then I saw them. I saw the rebel creatures taking a few steps back while staring at something behind us.

Para akong sinampal ng napakalakas na enerhiya kaya napatingin din ako sa likod.

My body shivered after seeing a line of men and women in their glorious ancient Greek clothing pacing closer to the middle of the battle field.

Nabigla ako dahil bumagsak mula sa himpapawid si Thanatos. Kasama niya ang isa pang winged-god na may bitbit na bow.

EROS?!

Nanlaki ang aking mga mata.

THEY'RE HERE.

THE GODS AND GODDESSES ARE HERE.

Ang kulang nalang ay ang mga Olympians.

"What's your call, Son of Hades?" tanong ni dad kay Cal.

"Take back our domain." ani Cal.

"And leave no rebels behind."

At last, Persephone appeared in front of us. She was in her Underworldly form but unlike the last time, her eyes were a mix of neon green and black.

A poisonous color.

She was fully clothed in black chiton. Her hair adorned with floating specks of dirt and dust.

Slowly, these specks of dirt and dust formed what seemed like a crown on her head.

And I finally remembered.

That whatever revolt the rebels do...

She is still Queen.

Queen of the Underworld.

(A/N: Next update will be at midnight or something. Thank you so much for the patience guys! Natagalan ako because my focus was all-out on our PE Project. You can check it out on my facebook account! Ily. Xx.)