\ \ \ It taste like cum?!/ / /

'Mmmm.' Craig hummed grabbing at my hair, I kissed up the tip 'Tweek!' I look up from my plate to see Craig sitting next to me, out families do this weird thing were we all go over to someone's house and someone cooks dinner, it's not Tricia's turn.

I smile. 'It looks delicious!' Tricia smiles. 'Thank you.' I take a bite and the flavour is so intense! I swallow quickly and gag not expecting it. 'It taste like cum!' Everyone looks at me confused, mum asks. 'How do you know what cum taste like?' I stammer. 'It-it just does taste like it! Try it!' They try it and agree, well. . . The guys at the table don't know what it taste like, but trust me. It's her dish.

Tricia asks. 'How do you know what it taste like?' I say flustered. 'I just do!' Craig smirks placing his hand on my inner thigh. 'Well darling Tricia.' I slap his hand off it and shake my head. 'We haven't done anything!' Craig whispers in my ear. 'That's a lie.' I slap him lightly. 'No!' Craig pulls back. 'Tweek gave me a blowjob and his mouth works like a god!' I stand up mummering. 'I'm going to the bathroom.'

I sit there on the toliet rubbing my head in my hands, I mummer. 'They know. . . They know. . . They know!' I collapse onto the ground crying, the door opens as Craig comes in, he leans down hugging me, I cry. 'What if they think I'm a whore?!' He rubs my back. 'They thought we've had sex years ago, they don't think you're a whore. . . They honestly love you.' I nod. 'I just don't want people thinking that'll I'm a slut or I'll give it to anyone. . .' Craig grabs my face. 'We've been dating for 7 years. The fact that we haven't done anything before that is concerning.'

I laugh at his comment and smile hugging him, we walk walk out with Craig's arm wrapped around me, he whispers. 'So, do you want to just hang out in my room?' I nod quickly. 'Yeah.' We walk in to his room and I lay down on his chest, he whispers. 'Just go to sleep. . .'

I nod about to pass out as he kisses the top of my head.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!