[3/3] \ \ \The morning after./ / /[3/3]

I groan accidentally hitting someone's face, I hear an annoyed response. 'No. . .' I open my eyes to see Craig with an annoyed expression on his face I say. 'I'm sorry Craig! I didn't mean to hurt you!' He sits up laughing. 'It's fine Tweek, I think I hurt you a bit last night.' I say. 'Next time, I'll shove something up your ass!' Craig laughs. 'Maybe Tweekers.' He stands up and says. 'Come on, I'm hugry!' He smiles like a 5-year-old, we stand up and walk downstairs, Ruby laughs. 'Mum and dad want to talk to you two!' 

Craig wraps his arm around me. 'Why?' Ruby grins. 'Go and talk to them.' We walk into the kitchen as Craigs mum and dad laugh. 'So?' Craig asks. 'What? What happened?' Craigs mum smiles. 'We got a noise complaint from the neighbours.' Craig says. 'Oh. . .' Craig's mum says. 'Thomas, can you leave for a couple minutes, and Craig?'

They both nod leaving, Craigs mum smiles. 'So, how did it happen? Was it nice? Was it. . .kinky?' I become flustered. 'I-I, C-Craig, um. . .' Laura laughs. 'Was it at least enjoyable?' I slowly nod. 'I guess.' Laura taps the seat next to her. 'Come on, you can talk to me, you've been dating my son for years now, was that your first time?' I blush, I nod slowly. 'I mean. . .yeah. . .' 

Craig yells. 'Don't interrogate him too badly mum!' I give a light laughs. 'I need to go talk to Craig about something. . . ' She smiles. 'At least you can't get pregnant.' I exit the room quickly, Craig laughs. 'What did she ask you about?' I answer. 'If it was good, if it was kinky, was it our first time, stuff like that.' Craig grabs a hold of my hips. 'I can make sure that it is kinky.' 

I blush. 'Craig!' He smirks. 'What? I want to be the best for you.' I smile. 'What? Do you want me to do something then?' Ruby barges into the room as I let go of Craig, she sighs jumping on Craigs chair. 'My girlfriend ditched me!' I ask. 'Girlfriend?' Craig laughs. 'You don't know?' I ask. 'Don't know what?' Ruby sighs. 'Karen.' I ask. 'You two are dating?!' She nods. 'Yeah, Karen. . .she's adorable, sweet and innocent, even with everything that happens to her. . .' 

Caig asks. 'Do you know why she ditched on you?' Ruby groans. 'Kenny, Leah and her are all going out to try and make Leah feel better.' I nod. 'Why don't you two try and hang out tomorrow or something?' She shrugs. 'I might. . .' Craig says. 'Listen, Tricia.-' She cuts him off. 'Ruby.'

Craig says. 'Ruby then, I need to wander off, Tweek come on.' I nod. 'Alright.' We walk off and Craig laughs. 'You're still only wearing my hoodie and underwear.' I freak out. 'I've been walking around in front of your parents! And sister!' Craig laughs. 'I can give you a pair of pants baby.' I nod quickly hiding in his arms. 

We walk up into his room and he chucks me a pair of pants, I smile. 'Thanks Craig. . .' I quickly change and we start walking, we interlock hands walking back to my house. I open the front door and my mum laughs. 'So, heard you two got noisy.' I groan. 'Mum!' Craig laughs. 'I got to go Tweeky, I'll call you, alright?' I nod kissing him softly. 'Love you.' He smiles. 'Love you too.' He exists as my dad smiles putting thumbs up with my mum.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!