{1/7?}\ \ \ Listen to me!/ / /{1/7}

It's been two weeks. Two weeks. And I just got out of the doctors, fucking hurray! Craig Tucker mister straighter then a stick with his girlfriend knocked me up drunk at a party! Great! We got drunk and fucked! And now I'm fucking pregnant!

I groan putting on an oversized hoodie and stretchy pants, I get up and go downstairs, mum asks. 'You going to talk to him?' I groan. 'Is he going to talk to me.' I grab my bag. 'Bye mum! I love you!' She waves. 'It's going to be worth it!' I walk out the door to see Craig and his girlfriend, I mentally groan trying to avoid him, I'll talk to him without his girlfriend. Not with her. Someone bumps into me as I let out a groan falling over, I avoid landing on my stomach, I say. 'Nice one jackass!' I look up at Craig who is lending his hand out for me, I accept it standing up, he quickly walks off to his girlfriend as I flip him off yelling. 'Fuck You too!' Pregnancy hormones, they're amazing!

I walk to school, and Clyde walks over. 'What's with the dark colours and baggy clothes? Did the issue with Tucker come back positive.' I slam my head against my locker nodding. 'Yeah. . . He won't even fucking talk to me!' I hear Craig's voice say. 'Clyde, don't hang out with him.' I turn around and punch Craig in the stomach I say annoyed. 'Fuck you! You sack of shit!' I quickly get pinned to my locker by my collar, I say breathing on his face. 'Your such a fuckhead! You act like you care for me then BOMB! You treat me like shit!' He goes to punch me in the stomach as I knee him in the dick, he lets go of me as I say. 'Hope your balls broke!' I walk off and Clyde runs up behind me. 'Dude! You just- he just?! He went to hit you in the stomach! Doesn't he know?!' I shake my head. 'No. And now, I really don't want him to.' I hear my name get called over the loud speakers, I sigh. 'Wish me luck Clyde.' He nods as I walk into the office.

I see Craig sitting there as I say. 'I didn't tell on you to your girlfriend. So why did you narc on me?!' Craig laughs. 'There's not prof of it.' I roll my eyes. 'Sure.' I sit down as the concealer asks. 'What happened?' I say annoyed. 'First off! I've been going through stuff with my hormones! So I do have mood swings!' Mr Mackey asks confused. 'You've been through puberty already.' I mutter. 'That's the point.' Craig says annoyed. 'I don't give a shit! I want to know why he punched me! I went to punch him back and he didn't even let me go near him!' I say. 'I was being protective of my stomach.' Craig says. 'You punched me in the stomach!' I nod. 'You're you. You deserved it.' Craig rolls his eyes. 'You've been a little bitch since the party!' I laugh. 'You've been avoiding me and talking shit about me! Suck My dick!' Craig pinched the bridge of his nose. 'See! He's just been a complete dickhead!' Mr Mackey asks. 'Why are you acting like this?' I answer. 'I'm not telling him.' Craig throws his head back annoyed. 'Oh my god! Just tell me so I can fix it!' I hit my lap. 'THE NEXT FUCKING MORNING YOU CALLED ME A PIECE OF SHIT! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE ANNOYED!' Craig grabs his head. 'I'm in a relationship! I was annoyed! I don't want to be known as a cheater!' I stand up. 'There's prof wiether you like it or not. I'll talk to you after school if you want to make it better. You're still a piece of shit.' He rolls his eyes. 'Fine. Your house or mine?' I say. 'Mine.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!