\ \ \Craig! / / /

[17 years old.]

I spot Craig standing outside waiting for me to finish work, he smiles at me walking in, he walks up to the counter and asks. 'Hi, can I please have. . .the hot barista with a kiss on the side?' I smile with a blush coming across my face, one of the new workers walk up and say. 'Sexual harassment, please take your disgusting behaviour elsewhere.' 

Craig pretends to look offended as I say. 'Oh, no he's fine, he's my boyfriend.' The lady nods walking off as I laugh. 'Do you want something actually on the menu?' he says. 'Surprise me.' I nod smirking evilly. 'Ok, $5.' I make him the girlesty coffee he could ever imagine, he walks up to the counter and sighs. 'You're so gay.' I laugh. 'I'm not the one with the unicorn drink.'  He laughs. 'You're lucky I love you.'

I joke. 'And you said I'm gay.' My mum comes up to me and says. 'You can leave Tweek, go have some fun.' I smile. 'Alright, mum.' I take my apron off and put it away, I walk outside and we go on a long walk to Starks pond, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigarette and lighter, I say. 'Craig! You know how I feel about you smoking!' He looks at me and asks. 'Do you want one?' 

I shake my head. 'Craig. . .please, don't smoke. . .' I hug him and I whisper. 'I want you to be around for a long time. . .' He rubs my back and sighs. 'Fine, I'll quit smoking for you. . .' I smile kissing his cheek, he laughs. 'Just one more?' I shake my head and say sternly. 'Craig!'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!