\ \ \ Happy birthday!/ / /

I sit up tiredly yawning, I look around my room as the door bust opens and it's Craig holding a bag full of presents and flowers, he quickly hugs me kissing my cheek, he smiles. 'Happy birthday!' I ask groggily. 'It's my birthday?' He nods handing me the bag. 'I love you so much, you're finally 18!' I smile. 'I love you, Craig Tucker. . .'  My parents run in as they notice Craig beat them to it.

Mum smiles. 'Happy birthday Tweek, we'll just let you two have a nice time. . .' I nod as Craig grabs out a specific present and says. 'This one will be saved until last.' I nod as I open up all the present, Craig brought me a new coffee mug saying "Best boyfriend" With a heart of coffee on it, a shirt without buttons, a stress ball but in the shape of a coffee mug, a new personalised key to his new apartment, and the mystery present.

Craig smiles kissing my cheek. 'We're saving this present until after dinner.' Oh right, we're going out tonight on a date, and after the date, we're going to stark pound then back to his place. . .to do something. . . I smile. 'Thank you so much, babe!' I quickly hugged him kissing his cheek then kissing his lips, I pull back smiling. 'Come on, I need some coffee.' Craig smiles. 'You can use your new mug.' I quickly jump up as Craig and I walk downstairs as I see mum brewing coffee.

The day was amazing! I got to catch up with family, they got to meet Craig, my grandmother was annoyed that she wasn't able to meet him within the 8-years of the relationship, now it's dinner, I sit at the table as Craig smiles watching me across the table. 'I love you so much. . .' I smile. 'I love you too. . .'

The waitress comes up and smiles. 'Hello, I shall be your waitress today, how are you.' Craig says his order and I just answer with. 'I'll have what he's having.' She nods leaving, Craig rubs his legs against mine as I blush. 'Craig. . .' He smirks rubbing his leg up higher, I feel myself become erect. The waitress comes back with a note and the dinner. Craig looks at the note as he looks grossed out.

I ask. 'What's wrong?' He says. 'The waitress just gave me her number. . .' He scrunches it up and I say. 'You're attractive, women are going to hit on you.' Craig says. 'But I'm gay, I only want to fuck you. . .' I laugh continuing to eat dinner.

After we finished dinner we headed off to Stark pond I rest my head on his shoulder as I yawn. 'This night has been amazing. . .' Craig grabs my hand pulling me up, he gets on one knee and says with tears in his eyes. 'Tweek Tweak, I love you with everything I have, I could never stop loving you even if it would kill me, please make me the happiest thing alive and marry me.' I quickly grab him pulling him up hugging him and kissing him. 'I love you with all my heart! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!'

I put the ring on as he smiles kissing me. 'We should get back to my place. . .' I nod. 'Yes! Let's go back to yours!'

---------------------------------------------------

Get rickrolled! Next chapter won't be a smut! BYE!