\ \ \ An eyebrow piercing?!/ / /

I answer my phone and say. 'Hello?' Craig says. 'Hey babe, come to my place I need to go somewhere.' I ask. 'Where?' He says. 'I'm getting my eyebrow done.' I scream. 'WHAT?!' He laughs. 'Please, I want you to come with me, babe.' I groan. 'Fine.' He says laughing. 'See you soon babe, love you.' I groan. 'See you soon.' He laughs. 'Not even an "I love you too.".' I mumble. 'Love you too.' 

I walk over to Craig's house and knock on the door, Craig answers smirking. 'Hey, baby.' I say. 'I swear to god Craig, I'm going to kill you.' He asks laughing. 'Why?' He places his hands on my hips, I answer. 'Do you know how risky that is Craig!' He asks. 'How?' I say. 'They usually get rejected and they can get infected and Jesus Christ!' 

Craig kisses me quickly. 'Babe. I'll be fine, calm down.' I sigh wrapping my arms around his waist. 'I swear to god Craig, if something happens to you, I will be the end of you!' He coughs laughing. 'Your mouth will be on the end of my tip!' I blush hitting his chest. 'Craig!' We go to a proper piercing place (That doesn't use guns cause they're stupid.)

Craig sits down as the guy grabs out a massive clamp, I squint my eyes as I hear Craig laugh. 'Tweek, I'll be fine.' I open my eyes to see the clamp around Craigs plucked eyebrows, I see the needle go through the clamp hole as Craig just sits there smiling.

They put the piercing in as I sit there in shook, Craig smiles placing his arm around me. 'Wasn't that bad.' The piercer says. 'You have to make sure to clean it with salt water twice a day for 8 weeks.' Craig nods. 'Alright.' He pays and we go back to his place, I say. 'Craig, I swear to god, I will end you if that gets infected! I don't want you hurt!'

He kisses my nose. 'Someones worried about me.' I sigh. 'Of course, I'm worried about you, we're dating.' 

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!