\ \ \ Adorable!/ / /

I lay down on Craig as he lays on the couch, it's a family thing and I invited Craig, it's the first time coming out as gay to everyone in my family, but at the moment, I'm calm.

I hear snoring as I see Craig asleep, I smile kissing his forehead, my favourite aunt walks in and says. 'Hey Tweek?' I smile snuggling up to Craig. 'Hey Aunty. . .' She asks. 'What you doing?' I answer. 'I'm hugging my boyfriend. . .' She asks. 'Boyfriend?' Craig sits up half asleep. 'What? Hi?' He kisses the top of my head and says hugging me tighter. 'Morning. . . Honey baby. . .' I say. 'Um, good afternoon Craig.' He asks groaning. 'Afternoon?' I nod. 'Yeah, you sort of passed out at a family gathering. . .'

He nods still half asleep. 'That's good. . .' He whispers in my ear nibbling on it. 'I love you. . .' I laugh. 'Love you too. . .' A bunch of younger children run inside and I sit up only to be pulled back down again. 'No. . . Stay. . .' I laugh as my aunt asks. 'Wait, are you two actually dating?' I nod. 'Y-yeah. . .' Craig nods. 'Tweek is my honey baby boy who I love with all my heart. . .' He snuggles me into him as I laugh, my aunt asks. 'Why was I never told?'

I answer. 'I was terrified to tell you guys. . .' Craig starts rubbing my back as I sigh. 'Sorry, he gets really affectionate when tired, like really.' Craig groans. 'Pffft and you get really h-.' I put my hand over his mouth and say. 'La la la la, 5 year olds are in the room!' My aunt laughs. 'Children go play! I want tea.' The children run outside as she says. 'Continue what you were saying.' Craig says. 'You get really horny when tired!' She laughs. 'Does he really?'

Craig nods. 'Yeah, once he was falling asleep and then the next thing I knew, he was kissing me and trying to get in my pants.' I say flustered. 'N-no! I didn't!' Craig laughs. 'And that's one of the many times.' My aunt asks. 'Is Tweek a virgin?' I look at him as he opens his eyes laughing his ass off, my mum and dad walk in and mum answers. 'No. We hear them through the walls.'

I quickly put my head into Craig's chest and mumble. 'Craig. I really hate you right now.' Craig kisses the top of my head. 'Love you too honey.' My aunt asks. 'Why did you never even tell me you were gay, let alone you have a boyfriend and you two have sex.' She asks. 'When did you two meet? And start dating?' I answer. 'When we were in 3rd grade, and started dating when we were 10' Craig laughs. 'The kids got us to fight, they said you said that I shove Stripe up my ass.'

I sigh. 'And they told me you called me a chicken infront of everyone.' He kisses me again. 'I wouldn't do that honey.' I smile. 'I know. . .' My aunt asks. 'When did you two start. . . Being sexually active? . .' I look at him and answer. '13?' He nods. 'Yeah.' My mum says. 'It's obvious they do stuff like that cause of the loud obnoxious moaning.' I say. 'I'm sorry!' Mum laughs. 'Just like, have you ever heard of a ball gag? Or something that'll shut you up.'

I say flustered. 'Mum! I don't. . .' Craig laughs. 'You're really loud like I'm sure the neighbours know that you're sexually active.' I hide my head in his chest and ask. 'When did this become a talk about my sex life?!' I stand up and Craig asks. 'Where are you going?' I answer. 'I want to talk to my cousins.' Craig nods as I quickly stomp outside, I see my cousins that are around my age standing there about to fuck there girlfriends/boyfriends, I'm the only gay one so that'll be interesting, I walk over and my cousin Max laughs. 'Hey Tweek, haven't seen you in a while.' I smile. 'Hey, I missed you.' He laughs. 'So, how have you been?' I answer. 'Good.-' I feel someone grab my hand and whisper in my ear. 'Can I talk to you?' I look up to see Craig as I nod. 'Fine.'

We walk off and he hugs me. 'I'm sorry baby, I was just going along with it, I'm sorry, please forgive me.' I kiss his cheek. 'I'm not angry at you Craig.' He laughs. 'Good.' I kiss his nose and smile. 'Love you.' He smiles. 'Love you too.' We walk back over and Max asks. 'Who are you?' I answer. 'This is Craig. . . He's my um. . . Boyfriend. . .' Max's eyes widen. 'Oh, your gay? Or bi, or something but um, so that's really cool?' I no. 'I'm gay, but yeah.' He asks. 'Are you two like. . .what? Erm. . .active?' I groan. 'What's with everyone asking?!'

He laughs. 'Are you though? Cause there are still S.T.Ds!' I laugh. 'Max, why are you so interested? It's not like I ask what you do with your girlfriend.' He grabs my arms and groans. 'Come on! You're my younger cousin! Tell me!' I groan as he squeezes me. 'Yes ok!' He says. 'My younger boy is growing up!'

Craig just stands there awkwardly as Max lets go of me, I quickly hug Craig, Max says. 'I have to go. . .uh. . .do someone- something!' I nod as he runs off, I feel a hand wrap around my ass check and grope it. 'You know how much I love you right?' I nod. 'Yeah, my adorable boy.'

He smiles. 'I love you a lot.' He rests his forehead on mine. 'I love you so much!' I kiss him and he smiles. 'So, how long is your family here?' I answer. 'Until later tonight.' He kisses me on the nose. 'Maybe when they leave we can. . .get to hot sex.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!