{SMUT WARNING} [3/5] \ \ \ FUCK. / / / [3/5] {SMUT WARNING}

My mum walks in with Tricia and dad carrying KFC, mum smiles. 'Hi Tweek, hi Craig.' I ask. 'Happy to see your son?' She nods. 'Of course! We just love seeing you so happy with Tweek.' I nod as she asks. 'What's with all the paperwork for?' I lie. 'School.' I mean, I'm not really lieing, it's for the principal.

As we walk to the table Tricia grabs a piece of paper and she says. 'Craig, I need to talk to you in the other room.' I nod following Tricia into the other room, she asks. 'Are you and Tweek going to? . .' I nod slowly. 'Yep, so what?' Tricia says. 'Just, he's probably shitting a brick, just go like. . .slow?' I laugh. 'Tricia, you're young, just, let me handle it.' 

We walk back near the table as Tricia steals a chair, I ask confused. 'What was that about?' She runs back into the room pulling Tweek off the chair, she quickly slams me down and pushes Tweek on my lap, I let out a groan as he hits my lap, Tweek blushes. 'Um, I, I. . .' I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap an arm around his waist. Tricia sits down and smiles. 'Your welcome!' I quickly start eating as Tweek is stalling by still processing, I whisper in his ear. 'I will fuck you on the table, I don't care. Just, start eating.' 

Tweek quickly starts eating as I smile looking at him adorably hurrying to eat, I shortly finish as I say. 'Tweek is staying over tonight, I'll set him up in my room.' My mum nods. 'Alright, boys.' I pick him up wrapping his legs around my waist and carry him up to my room, I shut my door and place him on my bed, I ask. 'Are you ready?' Tweek nods. 'Yeah. . .' He pulls his pants down and I look at his dick. . .I ask. 'Do you want me to start?' He nods lightly. 'Yeah. . .' I lean him against my headboard and grab his dick, I lightly rub it as he squints up his face.

I look back at his dick starting to go faster pumping, he lets out a slight moan scrunching up his face, I say. 'Dude, my parents are still awake.' He says in between breaths. 'Sorry.' I go faster and faster as he cums, I say. 'Do. . .do you want me to do it?' He nods blushing like mad, I pull down my pants to my knees and his pants as well, I ask. 'Do you want me to like. . .take off my shirt?' He nods unbuttoning his own shirt, I go to grab the lube as I say. 'Shit, I'll be right back! I need to just grab something. . .' He nods, as I pull my pants up, I speed walk down the stairs pulling up my fly.

Mum asks. 'What are you doing? . . ' I answer. 'Something.' I grab the lube off the table as she asks. 'Craig?' I nod. 'Yeah?' She asks. 'Are you. . .sexually active? . . ' I think for a couple seconds. 'I'm a virgin? . . ' Mum breaths in a sigh of relief. 'Thank the lords.' I say. 'You're talking to your gay son, anyway, I need to go talk to Tweek.' She asks. 'Why do you have lube? . .' I answer. 'You have two kids, you figure it out.' I walk back upstairs closing my door again, I pull my boxers and pants down to my knees against making Tweek comfy on my bed, I put the lube on my dick and I say. 'It feels weird. . .' 

I push myself in as Tweek gasps in pain. 'Fuck! Ow ow ow!' I kiss Tweeks forehead. 'I'm sorry babe. . .' He wraps his arms around my neck, he pushes his chest against mine, he heaves. 'Craig. . .it hurts so much. . .' I say. 'I can take it out?' Tweek shakes his head. 'No. . .just. . .just try moving.' I nod starting to thrust in and out, I grab onto his thigh for support and one on his hip, Tweek pulls my face onto him, I continue to pound into him as I hear a slight moan coming from him, I smile. 'You look so hot. . .' He smiles as I pound harder, he moans. 'Fuck. . .' I feel hot liquid spray all over my stomach as Tweek collapses painting, I smile. 'Babe.~' 

He asks. 'Craig. . .can I try?' My eyes widen as I just nod slightly. . .Only for Tweek. . .only for Tweek. . .only for Tweek. . .only for Tweek.- 'FUCK!' I look behind me to see Tweek over me, I ask in pain. 'Did you. . .did you use the lube?!' He goes silent as I say. 'Babe. . this hurts so much. . .' He nods as he thrust into me, he goes faster and faster as I slightly groan, he asks worriedly. 'Does this hurt too much?!' 

I shake my head as he continues, I cum and he pulls out, I say 'Tweek, I love you. . . 'I kiss him as I lay down pulling my pants up, Tweek lays down next to me as I quickly wrap my arms around him, I whisper. 'I love you.' 

I wake up and groan rubbing my eyes, I stand up as I instantly collapse, I groan. 'Agh fuck. . .' Tweek laughs. 'Morning. . .' He stands up and I ask. 'How can you walk?!' He answers. 'You used lube!' I groan standing up in pain. 'Fuck Tweek. . .I want to do that again. . .' Tweek laughs. 'Same Craig. . .' We get dressed and we walk downstairs, my mum pats the couch for us to sit down. . .I say. 'Hey, mum?' She asks. 'Are you two having sex?' I shake my head quickly. 'No!' 

Tweek rests his head on my shoulder and she hands the paperwork, I lie. 'We have to talk about gay sex, to educate the other kids.' Mum nods. 'Alright, I know you watch porn so. . .I don't doubt that.' I pack the paperwork in my bag.

Tweek and I walk to school as P.C principal smiles. 'Hello, boys.' I say. 'I'll give you the paperwork.' We walk into the office as I hand him the giant stack of paperwork, he nods. 'Nice. . .'

After ages of class, Tweek and I go to lunch, we sit down and Clyde smiles. 'So, how was it?' Tweek rests his head on my shoulder and I flip him off, as Clyde asks. 'What? I say. 'It was great but, I don't want to talk about it.' 

Hope you enjoyed! The two next bits are going to be them just being teenagers and having sex.