Moving Forward

~4 Months Later~

Roman P.O.V

I was in my apartment in Tampa, talking to my mom. Then there was a knock on the door.

*opens door*

"Hey baby!"

"Oh mom I gotta go. Okay love you. Bye."

"Hey baby. How was the press conference?"

Christie: It was great. Everything went well! Divas champ gotta represent the company well"

"I know you did you always do. You look great, by the way."

She smiled and kissed me. "Thank you! I missed you."

"I missed you too. Leaving me here all the time to go to New York and now San Diego."

"I'm sorry I know me moving to San Diego meant being further away from you but I love the beaches and weather. New York was my home but I love where I am now; even though now we have to fly 5 hours just to see each other."

"Yeah its too far away. Why couldn't you even be in the same state. That reminds me babe can I talk to you?"

She nodded. "Yeah of course, what's up?" She sat on the couch next to me.

"Well uh, wrestlemania is 2 weeks away and we have the week off before wrestlemania week and...I was thinking.."

Christie: what's wrong?

"Nothing! Things have been great the last couple months..and I've had this idea for a while now and.. I want you to meet my family."

Christie: Wow!

"Is that something you would be interested in?"

She smiled. "Yes! that's amazing!"

"I know it has only been just over 6 months since we first got together but I rarely get time off, the family is getting together and I want to be there, but I also want you to be there."

Christie: Awe I'm so happy Roman!

"I'm glad. Our schedules are so crazy, and i have missed a lot of family gatherings II really wanna be at this one and get a chance to be with everyone I just got off the phone with my mom. She is really excited to meet you and for me to come home. I say in 2 days (Saturday) we fly off first thing to Pensacola."

She jumped in my arms "Yay! I'm so excited.. and a bit nervous."

"Don't worry, Samoans are very traditional but they'll love you. I promise."

* Christie P.O.V *

Layla: What! He wants you to meet his family?!

Eve: That's huge. It's a really big deal.

"I know, we're heading to Pensacola on Saturday to spend the week with them."

Eve: An entire week! That's long. And that also means no sex for a week.

Layla laughed. "What if he tries to make you guys do it in his house?"

"No! I am not risking them walking in on us! haha imagine the impression that would leave."

Eve: They might be happy, so that maybe soon they could have little samoan babies runnin' around.

"What! not for a while. We haven't even thought about marriage, wait...now that I think about it. We haven't spoken about our future since we got back together 4 months ago.."