Bad Night

Christie P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with Roman's arms still wrapped around me. That's the best i've slept in a while. I knew I had to go so I slipped out of the bed and grabbed my top from last night and left their room.

***

Eve: You slept in the same bad as him?!

"Yes but we didn't do anything. I just missed that i guess" I blushed slightly.

"That's alright girl, I think it's cute and a good sign you 2 did that without doing anything. On another note..a couple of girls wanted to go to the club tonight after we land In Boston. I think we should go, let loose before survivor series."

"Idk..well it does sound like fun.."

Eve smiled. "Exactly! so it's official. We are partying tonight! But its 9:30 and we have a flight to catch at 12. We better get packing and get ready."

"Yeah let's get going? But where's Lay?"

"Oh she was rooming with Randy. and they took and earlier flight so they could have extra time to themselves."

I chuckled. "ooo they about to make some babies haha"

**F/F**

We landed in boston a couple hours ago, Eve and I were getting ready to go to the club near this hotel.

"Eve I'm done! You ready?"

"Yeup, here I am"

"Alright let's go!"

We went and met up with the girls and headed to the club.

***

Once we got there I saw the last people I expected.. Roman, Dean, Seth, John and a bunch of others.

"Eve John is here. I never knew the guys were gonna be here!" I yelled over the music.

Eve: I never knew. Let's not worry about them and have fun, let's go dance!"

She smiled and pulled me to the dancefloor

John: Woah guys! The girls are here. Did anybody know they were coming?

John couldn't take his eyes off of Eve.

**

Roman P.O.V

After having a few drinks we all started dancing. Dean had a bit too much so he got crazier by the minute.

"Hey handsome you wanna dance?" I looked behind me to see

Christie P.O.V

We were having a lot of fun, not paying any attention to the guys, then some guys came and grabbed Eve and I by the waist. They were really cute so we started dancing with them, Eve and I got separated because of how crowded it was

Eve P.O.V

This guy was really cute and I was having fun until started slapping and grabbing my butt.

"Don't touch me!" He grabbed my hands

"C'mon beautiful just relax."

I tried to pull away but he grabbed my hands, pulling me back and pinned me against the wall. I knew now that he was drunk

"What do you say we leave and take this--

He was cut off because someone pulled him off and scared him off