The Fallout

Christie P.O.V

I couldn't be more happy right now in this moment. I have my man back.

Roman: So what do we do now?

"I'm going to treat you. Whatever you want I will do for you."

He smiled at me. "I want to be with you alone and relax, how about that?"

I nodded "That sounds good to me" *hugs him*

**the next day*

**Friday Night Smackdown**

Roman: So what did Stephanie and Hunter say now?

*sigh* "The wwe universe loves the story and they want to showcase it tonight, blah blah blah.." I went on as I plopped down in his lap.

"So what do you have to do tonight?"

"Well they didn't tell me exactly what I have to do but I have to take advantage of any opportunity that comes, and make sure to put on a good show. How about you?"

"Well they said they were really upset we attacked him, but of course we told them a different reason; we saw an opportunity to shock everyone. They bought it and said they actually loved the element of surprise. So tonight we have to decide which one of us is going to fight him"

"Ohh..your not going to do it right?"

Roman stood up and looked at me. "What do you mean; why wouldn't I?"

"Baby I don't want you fighting him..you already done enough damage please. The guy has bruised ribs. He can't handle you."

He smirked"nice try I know your just tryna butter me up. it's not working."

"But its-"

"We are not talking about this. The decision is between the shield. I have to go."

*Christie sighs* "this isn't good..." I headed to catering to get something to eat. I have a bad feeling...

F/F to the Shield promo

Seth: CM Punk, you think you claim to be the best in the world. But even the so called best can't handle the shield. You can't handle one of us.

Roman: If I were against you id spear you again and break you little body in half.

Seth: id put you away before you can even get a punch in. you would be the only one going to sleep.

Seth: Now the question is, which one of us is your opponent tonight

Roman: Its gonna take the most ruthless. The baddest man in the shield.

Dean: So in other words..... Me!

*End of promo*

I was watching Dean's match against phil until I realized I still had to showcase my story with phil. I headed to gorilla when I ran into Roman

"Hey, where you going?.."

"uhh, I'm going out to the match. For my storyline.." I looked to the T.V and saw Phil had gained the upper hand again.

Roman: What are you even gonna do?

"Maybe be at ringside, distract Dean."

"NoWay! you can't do that!"

"I don't have time to discuss this, I know what I'm doing" I walked passed him and headed to the ring.

Roman P.O.V