Emotions Running Wild

Roman P.O.V

"Surprised to see me?"

"What are you doing here Kaitlyn?"

She stepped in and pushed herself up against me. "I see the way you've been walking around. Your little runt of a girlfriend is out of town and I know your friend down there is begging for some action."

" And what makes you so sure of that? I am fine!"

Kaitlyn smirked. "Oh really? All I did was lightly rub my hand over your manhood and it's already poking out of your shorts. There's no doubt.... I turn you on. I know you're real horny right now Roman... Just kiss me!"

"No!" I stepped back. "I am happy with Christie. I broke up with you Kaitlyn and I don't want you back!"

Kaitlyn: Hmm...I wonder if Christie knows about our past. Don't act as if it never happened. We were together for over a year and broke up only a few months before Christie even got into wwe. Best thing was I had a sex drive to match yours and I can see Christie doesn't. You will always have a special place in your heart for me. But you did a good job hiding it. Now I'm done hiding it. I want you... Now!

Oh noo!! I knew my past would catch up to me eventually.. Kaitlyn always knew how to turn me on and drive my hormones crazy. She jumped on me and started dry humping me right on my length. "Ughh Kait stop please..Uhh"

" When I did this you would always grab my butt and kiss my neck" She finally stopped and i sat down trying to calm down. I put my face in my hands. "Why are you doing this to me Kaitlyn?.."

She didn't answer so I looked up and she was in nothing but blue lace bra & panties. I covered my eyes. Then I felt her sit on my lap.

" Don't act as if you've never seen me like this. I'm helping you out baby..I know your sex life isn't as good as ours was." She slowly rocked back and forth and kissed my neck, my body felt so hot. I grabbed her waist and I felt her smile against my neck. I picked her up and flipped us over so I was on top. She just smirked at me.

Kaitlyn: You never could control yourself.

"And you would know wouldn't you." I leaned down slowly and......

.........

................

...........
(OhNo!! What is Roman thinking?!)

*The Next Day*
12:00 p.m.

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?..."

"Hey sleepy head sorry to wake you but I took an earlier flight so I'll be landing in about 2 hours. I'll go to Kansas City (Still in missouri) And I'll meet you there."

"Alright baby. Let me know when you're there. Okay. I love you"

Christie: I love you too. Bye.

*Hangs up*

"Ugh. What a long night. I better start packing."

~Fast Forward~

Christie: *opens hotel door* ROMAN!! BABY!"

She jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.

"I missed you so much! How are Dean and Seth?"

" They are good. I missed you like crazy. Jeff and Matt doing okay?"

"Yeah, they're great. Come in let's sit down. You seem a little off, are you ok?"

"Yeah." I lied. "Just thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow during raw."

She hugged me tightly. "Don't worry baby. We can handle anyone, as long as we're together."

"Right.."

**Monday Night Raw**
Christie P.O.V

(The shield, Christie, Bella Twins, Eve & Layla)

Eve: Well its nice to hear you had fun.

Nikki: But some girls here were having too much fun while you were gone..

" What do you mean?"

Brie: Summer Rae is what!

Layla: With a little help from Eva Marie.

Dean: You know Eva actually came up to me..It was so weird, all she said was let Roman know Summer is looking for him

Seth: And Roman and I were stretching and she makes these dirty comments like "Roman you are definitely winning with that pose

Roman: Yeah she kept asking to talk to me privately but I kept avoiding her. I told Eve.

"You've got to be kidding me! Is she serious?!"

(They tell her everything Summer did)

Eve: We decided it was best not to tell you and ruin your vacation but keep watch and let you handle her.

"That's ridiculous Roman. That's really disrespectful to me."

Roman agreed. " I know."

Layla: She has done this to so many girls, I would go say something to her right now.

"I will. I'm gonna go find her!" I got up to go find Summer.

Brie: Where are you going Dean?

" To go peek what else? Let's go guys!"

I finally found Summer!

"Hey! Summer! I need to talk to you.."

A/N- Woah! A lot of drama. Summer is in trouble! Who saw Kaitlyn coming. Nobody right! Next chapter gonna be up soon!

Comment!!