Chapter 3: Sinking Feelings

Start from the beginning

"JIMIN!! LOOK OUT!!" I hear Taehyung shouting at me from a distance and I slowly turn around.

An arrow is coming in my direction, I raise my hands and shout "Fotiá!" to burn the arrow before it hits me but nothing happens, the arrow keeps getting closer until its about to pierce my skin.

I try to run away but my legs don't move, instead I'm met with warmth, and warm liquid flows through that person's body and mine.

"Jimin...." A male's voice groans as he hugs me and I feel my body stiffen, my abdomen hurts.

"NO!!" My voice shouts but my body feels too weak. I can't do anything.

"Don't leave me-"

"JIMIN WAKE UP!"

I open my eyes and tears run down my face. "What the hell was that?"

Author's P.O.V

The hot flames surrounding Jimin and Hoseok fade away as soon as Jimin wakes up. Jimin starts crying, he doesn't know the reason, and he can't stop them.

"H-Hobi hyung..." Jimin looks at Hoseok with teary eyes.

Hoseok doesn't waste any second before engulfing Jimin into a hug and softly massaging his back as the younger cried into his embrace as the younger lay on his lap like a little ball, crying into his chest.

The older was confused, he didn't understand why Jimin kept mumbling incoherent words and even starting a fire, it had never happened before. He knew that whatever Jimin was dreaming about, it was not any normal dream, it was probably something more....more more what? He couldn't grasp the idea of what the dream could be, so he kept that thought to himself, the thought of it all just a really bad nightmare.

Jimin slowly calmed down, not knowing how to interpret those dreams. What were they? He internally questioned himself. Those dreams were definitely telling him something....but what?

The younger looked up at Hoseok, with his puffy swollen pink eyes, his breathing slowly returning to it's normal pace. "Are you okay?" The older male asked while caressing the younger's hair.

"Y-Yes...I think so." Jimin stuttered as he slowly let go of the embrace and look around.

"I...burned everything" The younger looked around the small forest, where there were was dark gray smoke surrounding them in a circle and a black path on the grass where the fire had been before.

"W-What did I do?" Jimin finally broke the silence while Hoseok kept his gaze on the younger.

"You seemed to be having a nightmare, you mumbled the fire spell still asleep while sweating and I kept trying to wake you up, but you didn't." The older male let out a small sigh as he started getting up with the younger.

"I'm okay now" Jimin cleared his face with the sleeves of his cloak and sighed.

"Hobi hyung, it was true." The younger looked at the sky where the stars were shining brightly.

"Taehyung loves him... Let's go, the knights of the Busan Kingdom might not be far." Jimin stated as he spotted the horse Hoseok used to get there and mounting it, followed by the older.

Hoseok knew that he couldn't ask Jimin what he dreamed about, and if the older asked more about Taehyung loving the enemy, Jimin would most certainly end up crying once again. The subject was not touched, there would be a time later on for that, what they needed now was something else, or someone. The dream Jimin had was something that he wouldn't be able to understand and the only person who they could trust right now was none other than an old friend.

Meanwhile in the same forest the knights of the Busan Kingdom were fighting their sleep while riding their horses as they looked for Jimin. Until Namjoon had enough and decided to stop Jungkook for the night.

"Jungkook calm down! We'll look for them in the morning! Let's camp here, the King and Queen let us go on the condition that you rest!" Namjoon stopped his horse in front of Jungkook's, blocking his way, making the young prince sigh annoyingly.

"Look at the knights, they are tired, and I'm tired! You need to rest, you collapsed earlier today remember?" The older prince ordered the younger as Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked at the knight's tired faces.

"Fine" The younger finally agreed before they all sighed in relief and decided to camp out there.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"I'm Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" The silvered hair male exclaimed as Jin sighed and grabbed his hand.

The older male was sure his eyes didn't deceive him and he was going to prove that he was right. He was certain that Taehyung's necklace was filled with magic and that Taehyung was a sorcerer, so he started running in direction of the castle with a firm grip on Taehyung's hand.

"W-Where are you taking me?" The younger male was trying to break the grip Jin had on him but his nerves were blocking his strength.

"To the Royal Library" Jin answered as they finally reached the entrance to the castle and walked in direction of the library, still having a tight grip on Taehyung's hand.

'He is linked with magic and I want to see it again' Jin thought as he opened the library's doors and entered with Taehyung.