Chapter 16

After getting to Jinxxs, I took the animals and walked in, he has a bad habit of leaving his doors unlocked. I put Daisy and Crow inside and I saw Jinxx watching TV, clearly unamused.

"Surprise, your watching the animals." I said before walking out.

I got back into the SUV and was going back to the hospital.

-Skipping Drive-

I just arrived at the hospital and ran in.

"Hello, how are you?"

"... Fine..? What room is Harley....... In?"

"What's Harley's last name?"

Fuck... She never told me her last name...

"Uh... Biersack?"

"Oh! She's not in a room. She's still in the process of surgery."

"Ah fuck.." I mumbled. "What time should she be out?"

"Probably 30 more minutes. When you brought her in passed out she has not yet woken up."

"Alright, I'm staying here because as soon as I leave she will be out of surgery.."

"Okay, sir."

"Andy..."

"What?"

"Andy.. That's my name.."

"Oh!"

-30 Minutes Later-

"Andy Biersack!"

"Yeah! That's me!" I ran over to them.

"Well.. I'm sorry, but, um, Harley didn't survive through the surgery.. It was too late.."

"What?" I whispered almost in tears.

"I'm so sorry."

".. Okay.." I ran out of the hospital and got in her blazer and cried. How could she be dead?

I drove home and ran inside. I was watching TV still taking in what happened when I heard foot steps behind me. I ignored it but I kept hearing it. I hadn't gotten the animals yet... I turned around and Harley was there.... What? She was wearing a BVB shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and converse. Her hair was in a messy bun with a BVB bandana used as a headband. She looked beautiful..

"Harley?"

"Sh.. I'm sorry about what happened Andy.. Just know it's not your fault. I will be watching over you."

"How are you here?"

"I'm a ghost..." She said just above a whisper.

"I love you Harley."

"I love you too.. I better go... Don't forget me Andy.."

"I- I won't. Goodbye.."

"Goodbye..."

She waved slowly and she vanished.

How the- what just- ugh.. At least I seen her one last time and told her goodbye. I am now crying but smiling.

(A/N- Harley is officially gone. What the fuck? Haha, just writing this got me sad. .-. I'M GETTING EMOTIONAL OVER MY OWN STORY. This is the end! (In The End. (; <3) Soooo don't hate me because it ended this way! Bye guys! Read my other stories<3)