Chapter 11

Then he kissed me... Andy Biersack, fucking kissed me.. His lip ring is REALLY cold.. His lips are soft though... Okay, enough with the thinking. Time to kiss back!

-3 Minutes Later-

After kissing for about 3 minutes, he pulled away. Dammit. He was a good kisser....

"Uh.. Sorry.." He apologized.

"Don't be! It was.... Amazing.." I admitted.

"Haha well that's good. I guess." He said.

"We should get back to the bus."
I said awkwardly.

"Yeah uh, but first... Harley, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked confidently.

"Of course!" I said smiling and hugging him.

~~~~

After talking for a little bit, we FINALLY decided to walk to the bus. Daisy RAN to the bus. She's hyper...

"You have a hyper dog." Andy said laughing.

"Haha, that I do." I said.

"Alright. Time to tell the guys!" Andy said excitedly. He's just like a little kid...

We walked on the bus, holding hands, and CC was sitting on the couch playing on his phone, probably Twitter.

He looked up and saw us and gasped.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS!! HARLEY AND ANDY ARE FINALLY DATING!!!!!!!" He screamed/yelled. Typical CC..

"Finally?" I questioned.

"Hahahahahaahahhaah.. Well, ya see... If you guys hadn't started dating soon, we had a plan to get you to date..." He said.

"And that plan was...?" Andy and I said in unison.

"A genius NEVER reveals his secrets..." CC said, walking behind a wall mysteriously as if we didn't see him.

"GUYS! IT'S TRUE! THEY'RE TOGETHER!!" Jake yelled running in from the bunk room. Craaaaazaaaay.

"THEY ARE??!!??!!??!!" Ashley screamed/yelled, while jumping into the 'living room' area of the bus.

"WOOHOO!!" Jake yelled. These guys are such kids.

"Congratulations guys!" Jinxx said happily, but calmly. How is Jinxx so calm? Excecially living with Andy, Ash, CC, and Jake. HOW COULD YOU BE CALM?? I'M ONLY TOURING WITH THEM AND I CAN'T KEEP CALM.

"Haha, thanks Jinxx." Andy said.

~~~~

-2 Weeks Later-

TOUR IS OVER! It was fun, but I got BORED. And I missed my house... And my Blazer... I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO DRIVE FOR 3 MONTHS... Ooohh, aaannnddd... Daisy gets to see the house. Oh yeah, we are on our way to the houses. We actually just arrived, I love this neighborhood, we dropped Andy off first, well his house is first, they're all neighbors, it goes (houses), Andy, Jinxx, Jake, CC, Ashley. I live 2 blocks down.. I got off with them though, I wanted to walk home. After being on a bus for so long and only getting out at gas stations and venues, you want to get off..

"How're you getting home?" Andy asked.

"My feet." I said laughing.

"Smartass." He said.

"Haha, you know it. I'm walking home." I said.

"Why? Want me to take you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said getting ready to walk off.

"WAIT!" He yelled.

"What?" I asked.

"You forgot something.." He said walking towards me.

"And that is..?" I asked curiously.

"Wow.. Ya know, my face on your face, SOMETHING CALLED A KISS?" He yelled.

"Oh yeah." I said pecking his lips.

"Well then. I feel loved." He said sarcastically.

"You should!" I said smiling innocently.

"Meany...." Andy said fake pouting.

"You're fine." I said hugging him.

"I'm leaving now." I said walking off.

"BYE!! I'LL MISS YOU! CALL ME WHEN YOU GET HOME! DONT FORGET TO FEED DAISY! DON'T FORGET TO CA-" I cut him off by kissing him. After a minute we broke apart.

"Well, that was a very friendly way to say 'shut up'..." Andy said.

"Yes, yes it was. I am going home now." I said.

"Aw.. Don't forget to call me when you get there, if there is any problems, call me, or scream. I'll be sitting by my car until you text me that you're home." He said seriously.

"Protective much?" I said laughing.

"Of course I am, I don't want anything to happen to you." He said.

"Oh, okay. I'm going to go now. Bye Andy!" I said waving and walking off.

"Bye Harley!" Andy said before walking over and leaning back on his car.

~~~~

I got home and put the dog dishes down, dog bed, dog food, all that stuff. Surprisingly, it all fit into one bag... Then I called Andy.

A- Hey! You home?

H- Yeah. Just got here and put Daisy's stuff down. I'll unpack mine tomorrow. I'm TIRED.

A- Well go to bed then, haha.

H- Thinking about it, just wanted to call you and let you know I'm home.

A- Good, I just walked in and Crow walked up to me, my mom has been up here taking care of him. I didn't want her to leave yeeeeeet, but she went back to Florida, that or is on her way to Florida.

H- Aw, well call her!

A- I will once I get off of the phone with you.

H- Well I'm going to bed. Call her now.

A- Haha, alright. Goodnight Harley.

H- Goodnight Andy.

-Call Ended-

I am NOT changing into pajamas. I don't feel like it.

After 20 minutes. I finally went to sleep cuddling with Daisy.