Chapter 4

-Next Day-

Well... I'm going to go to the jail, and break up with Danny! I don't know how well this is going to work.. BUT! He can't hurt me!! There is guards and police!! Haha, bitch! I hurried up and changed out of my pajamas. I put on a black 'Suicide Silence' shirt, white skinnies, and black low cut converse. TIME FOR MY HAIR! I went into the bathroom and immediately grabbed my straighter.

~Skipping straightening my hair :P~

I was FINALLY done! My hair is chest length, I want my hair to grow longer!

I got into my black 1999 Chevy Blazer and went to the jail.

(A/N- Bet ya didn't expect that. Most of the stories have 2012-2014 Mustangs!)

~Skip car ride~

I walked into the jail.

"Hello, who are you here to see?" The lady at the desk said.

"Danny Cougar." I said politely.

"Alright, follow me." She said getting up.

I started following her into the little room where people were seeing the other people in jail. (A/N- Yes, that makes sense.)

When I got in there, Danny was behind the glass.

"Hey baby! I missed you so much! Are you here to bail me out???" Danny asked. Boy, doesn't he seem happy?

"Please, do NOT call me baby. And, actually, no. I'm not here to bail you out. I'm here to break up with you.." I said nervously.

"You... Little... Bitch... When I get out of jail, you better be careful. I will find your ass and kill you.." He said evily.

Fuck, I have to tell the people who work here about that.. I got up, and walked away without saying a word.

I walked up to the lady who I followed into there.

"Ma'am?" I said.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Umm, Danny Cougar, told me that when he gets out of here he's going to find me... And kill me..." I said.

"Why did he say something like that?" She asked

"Well... Look.. Me and him were dating and he was abusive, and I came in here... And broke up with him.." I said.

"Oh.. Alright. I'll see what I can do." She said.

"Okay, thanks.." I said walking out.

I got into my blazer and left. I'm going to see if BVB wants to hang out today..

Andys P.O.V

"Guys, come here." I said from the 'living room'.

"Whhhhhhy??? I was busy killing CC in Black Ops!!" Ashley said whining.

"Get your asses in here. I'm going to ask you guys something.." I said.

"FINE. YOU MAN BITCH." Ashley said yelling/whining. A man bitch? What's that..?

All the guys walked in and sat down.

"What?" Jake asked.

"Well.. Warped Tour is in two days..."

"Duh..." Jinxx said.

"LOOK. IF YOU INTERUPT-" CC started yelling. So I cut him off.

"CALM DOWN!!" I yelled back.

I swear, if someone broke a glass 1mile away. You could've heard it. It was THAT quiet.

"Okay, what I was saying was, why don't we ask Harley if she wants to go? As a friend of course! Juliet said she didn't want to go. And she couldn't, she was touring other places with her band."

"I'm cool with it." Jinxx said.

"Sure!" Jake exclaimed.

"YES!! OMFG YES!! DOES SHE KNOW HOW TO PLAY BLACK OPS??? COULD I KILL HER IN IT?? COULD I GO ALL CC ON HER IF SHE KILLS ME?!?!?!?" CC yelled.

"Calm down CC. I don't know if she plays Black Ops.." I said.

"It's okay if she goes." Ash said.

"That's settled. If she says yes, she's going on tour with us!" I said happily.

(A/N- You probably hate me for not making another chapter for a while. Well... If you're mad... I GUESS YOU CAN SUCK A DUCK BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY I DON'T GIVE A FLYIN' FUCK WHAT YOU THINK!! (: haha... I'm nice. Heeeeey, duck and fuck rhyme. I guess I'm a poet and I didn't know it... (; See what I did there.... ANYWAYS... BYE!!)