Chapter 19

We got a room and went to sleep.

-Next Morning-

I woke up to my phone ringing, Andy! I picked it up happily, then remembered what he did... I didn't even say anything yet and I was pissed off.

H- What the fuck do you want?

A- I fucked up..

H- Of course you fucked up you cheating son of a bitch!

A- I'm sorry..

H- Oh, Andy. How stupid do you think I am? Sorry will NOT cut it.

A- Where are you?

H- Well wouldn't you like to know?

A- Yes.... That's why I asked.

H- Well that's just too bad now isn't it? Have fun with Scout. I'm coming for my stuff and leaving.

A- But baby..

H- Don't try it.

-Call Ended-

Better get it done and over with.

"Daisy, lets go."

Daisy and I left and went to Andy's, I shouldn't be in there long, I don't have much stuff..

-Skipping Drive-

"Stay here Dais."

I got out of my car and walked right in, I should've known, Andy was sitting with Scout on his lap..

"You're fucked up, Biersack."

"What do you mean?"

"And also a dumbass."

"Huh? OH, Scout... Um... About that..."

"Just shut up, I'm done with your games. Do NOT talk to me again."

I went upstairs and started packing. Pretty funny how Andy isn't trying to stop me, isn't it?

~~~

After 30 minutes I'm finally done. I walked downstairs, Andy and Scout were making out, what the fuck..

Andy's P.O.V

I don't know what's going on... It's like Scout has me under her spell.. I try to say what I want but it's like Scout controls what I say and do... I can't even tell Harley what's going on because of it... She's going to hate me forever now..

"Scout, you need to leave." How did I manage to say that? Did that only happen when I talked to Harley?

"No Andy. You love me. Not that thing. Don't deny it, baby."

"Okay..." Then she kissed me. DAMMIT. How the fuck does she do this... Maybe I can call Jinxx later and see if he can tell Harley..

Harley's P.O.V

After leaving Andy's house I turned off into a gas station, parked my car, and started crying... How could he do this to me?

-10 Minutes Later-

I finally stopped crying and I got a call from Jinxx, I can't talk to him.. He'll tell Andy were I am, not unless I don't tell him... I answered it..

H- Hello?

J- Harley, I have to tell you something.

H- If it's about Andy I'm hanging up.

J- It is, but DON'T hang up! It's important..

H- Talk.

J- Scout is something different....

H- Okay..?

J- It's like Andy is under her spell..

H- Say it all. I'm not waiting.

J- He cannot control what he does or say, Scout controls that, all of the things he's been doing is because of Scout. He's not meaning any of it. He feels terrible. You and I need to make a plan to get rid of Scout.

H- Get rid of her..?

J- Well.. Call Ashley, all of BVB, except Andy, are in. Andy knows about it. Ashley will explain it better.

H- Um.. Okay..

J- Bye.

H- Bye..

-Call Ended-

Time to call Ash..

A- Hmm..

H- Explain the plan...

A- What? Oh, the plan. Gotcha. Uh, we take down Scout.

H- Yes Ashley, because that says the plan..

A- Oh, we report her to the cops..

H- And if that doesn't work?

A- We kill her.

H- Nice one, we'll go to jail..

A- Oh, I did not think that one through..

H- Oh my god..

A- Look, we could have people kill her..

H- How?

A- I know some people.........

H- Oh my god. Ashley, call me when you have a better plan..

-Call Ended-

Wow, isn't he just a fucking genius...