Chapter 18

There she was... That bitch that fucked up.... Scout....

"OMG! Andy is that you?! It's been so long! You look nice!!" She said loudly.

"Um.. Yeah.." He said looking at me with an apologetic look.

"We should see each other again! Like, go out on a date!"

"Scout, I have a girlfriend, Harley, she's right here.." He said motioning to me.

"Ugh, her?! What are doing with someone like her? You could easily have someone like me.."

"No, Harley is beautiful, her personality and looks. Just go away."

"But baby.."

"Go."

"Ugh, fine. This is NOT the end of us, Andy."

"Sorry, Harls." Andy said.

"No.. I won't let that bitch get to me.. It's fine."

-10 Awkward Minutes Of Shopping Later-

"How about we go get some food?" Ella said smiling.

"Yeah, let's go." Jinxx said smiling.

"I'm too lazy to walk though.."

"Get on." Andy said getting down on his knees.

"YAY!" I shouted getting on his back.

~~~

After eating and then shopping we decided to leave. Once we got home everyone went home. Andy and I went inside.

"I'm going to get in the shower."

"Alright."

I walked in and did what I gotta do.

-Skipping Shower-

I got out of the shower and got dressed in an All Time Low tank top and shorts. It's not night yet... I just felt like changing out of my sweaty clothes. I thought I heard some weird noise.... Moaning..? Nah, I'm just hearing things. I'm gonna go my hair. I brushed and blow dried my hair then put it up in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and heard moaning again, what the fuck? I walked into our bedroom and Andy was fucking Scout... What the hell! I gasped and just walked away. Fuck it, if he wants to be with her, he can! Cheating son of a bitch. I walked downstairs and grabbed the leash and car keys. We're leaving. I'll be back to get my shit.

"Daisy, come on. We're leaving." I said, she came running into the living room, sat in front of me.

I hooked her up to her leash, grabbed her food and water dish along with her food and we headed out. I got into my Blazer with Daisy by my side. I'm not playing Andy's fucking games. Once the SUV's motor was warmed up, we headed out. I think it's best for the guys NOT to know where I am. I'll be back tomorrow. That's it.

~~~

After an hour of driving, we reached a town. It was getting dark and I was getting tired. We need to find a hotel that allows dogs. I was driving for a bit until I found a hotel. I got out, leaving Daisy in the truck for a moment, then walked in.

"Hello, would you like a room?"

"Um, yes, but are dogs aloud..?"

"What's the breed?"

Fuck, Pittbulls won't be aloud... Um...

"Well, it's a Pitbull..."

"Is he/she aggressive in ANY way?"

"No, she's really sweet."

"Okay, we're not aloud to let in Pitbulls... But, can I see her? I'll see how she behaves. If she's nice, I'll let it slide, just don't tell anyone." She said smiling.

"Haha, okay." I said walking us over to the truck. I opened the drivers side door and she jumped out and sat by me. I grabbed her leash and she continued sitting by me.

"She's a cutie!"

"Yeah, she's adorable."

"So she's not aggressive?"

"Nope."

"Alright, I'll let it slide."

"Thanks so much!"

"You're welcome!"

I got Daisy's stuff out of the truck. And headed inside.