Chapter 6

Chapter Six-

Harley's P.O.V

-Next Day-

WARPED IS TODAY!!!!!!! I am (hopefully) going to NOT faint if/when I meet my favorite band(s), OR, fangirl.

Andy said be ready by 12:00PM.. Bitch please, I was born ready. Annnnndddd I woke up at 6 in the fucking morning.... It's 11:30 now.... Now I got to wait longer... I'm going to text Andy. (A- Andy H- Harley)

H- Hey Andy!

A- Hey Harley! You excited?

H- That is the most stupidest question you could ever ask someone....

A- *Does a face of a girl who found out StarBucks closed* HUUURRTTFUUULLL!!! That question was NOT stupid... It just... wasn't smart...

H- Haha, say what you want. :P

A- Get ready, the bus is coming.

H- THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND, ROUND AND ROUND! THE WHEELS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND. I FORGET THE REST. FUCK.

A- Wow Harley, we're here.

H- That's nice, now come help me with my bags!(:

A- You better not have 15... Unlike someone.. *cough*Ashley*cough*

H- I don't. Only about 2.

A- 2?!?! We are going to HotTopic once we are at a venue..

H- As much as I would love to talk with you about going to HotTopic, I would really like to get my bags in the bus...

A- OH YEAH!! I'm coming.

H- Finally...

I didn't really need help with my bags... I just loved seeing Andys face... Haha, that's not creepy at all...

"You take one, I get the other." I said.

"How about, I get both, you just walk." Andy said smiling/laughing.

"Well okay then." I said laughing.

We got to the bus and walked in and took my bags from Andy, he showed me my bunk and I put things where I wanted in there. Then walked into the 'Living Room' and sat down by Andy.

"WHO WANTS PIZZA?!?!" Jake yelled.

"MEEEE. I WANT SOME PIZZA!!" I yelled back.

"YAY! I'll go tell the bus driver to go to a pizza place." Jake said.

"Okay" We all said in unison.

-Hours later-

It's midnight. Today has been... AWESOME!! After getting pizza we watched Batman. And we've been watching it since... And it's midnight..

"Well... I'm going to bed." I said.

"GOODNIGHT HARLEY!!" CC yelled hugging me.

"Goodnight CC." I said hugging back smiling.

I hugged everyone else and went to change into pajamas and then went to my bunk.

"This is going to be an awesome summer!" I thought before going to bed.

(A/N- TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!! I'm trying to update more... BYE FELLOW BITCHES. Don't get offended... A bitch is a female dog, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are in nature, nature is beautiful. So yeah, enjoy the compliment!(; PEACE OUT THUGPUGS!! If you know who I stole the words "Peace Out Thugpugs" from, then we need to be friends. If you don't, you need to watch BryanStars videos, not the interviews, but the actual videos... If that makes sense...)