Chapter 14

Harley's P.O.V

I ran to my room after him and grabbed suitcases and starts throwing clothes and other random shit in there. He started gathering my phone cases. I have a lot..... About 62... I love phone cases.... Okay? Okay.

"How many of these damn things do you need?!" Andy asked referring to the phone cases.

"A ton. Duh!" I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Help me get these things in the Blazer." He said.

"Okay." I said.

We got about 4 cases into the backseat of the SUV. Then went baaaack up to the apartment complex. It sucks because I live on the top floor (It's a 4 story complex.)

- 3 Hours Later -

We're finally done! Daisy and I got into the elevator. Andy had already left to go to his house. Once we got to the lobby we walked out. She got into the front passenger seat of the SUV. I got into the drivers side... Duh... And left to go to Andy's.... He literally lived 5 minutes away... Unless you speed... Then it takes about 1 minute...... Psh whaaaaaaat... I've never speeded over there for absolutely no reason....... You're craaaaaazy....

Once I got to his... Our, house, my phone started ringing. I swear to god if its Andy... He is so impatient. I checked to see who it was.. Jayy. Are you fucking serious Jayy? I ignored it. Then he texted me.

J- Answer me, bitch.

H- Busy.

J- Pleeeeeeease.

H- Goodbye.

J- Bitch.

I put my phone away and got out. Daisy dove out also. Dammit. Luckily she stayed by the Blazer. Andy bolted out of the door and ran to me.

"I missed you." He said cutely.

"I missed you too. It's only been 5 minutes. You do realize that, right?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

"Haha, okay then. Help me with my bags pleeeease." I said.

"Okay." He said walking over and helping me.

(A/N- Another short chapter. Deal with it.. Goodbye.)