Chapter 1

I had a fight with my boyfriend Danny, AGAIN! He won't stop cheating on me, but I kinda think I love him. Every time I stare into his green eyes when he says he's sorry, it makes me want to hug him and forgive him. And I do..

We started fighting this time because I seen him a kiss a Barbie-bimbo looking bitch. I mentioned it to him and he got all mad that I looked, and saw him kissing her. I am SO sorry that I just happened to walk by and oh! There's my boyfriend kissing a Barbie bitch!

Ugh, anyways, I decided to go to the park, somehow the park makes me feel better. I was sitting on a swing and then I heard someone walk over.. I didn't really care at the moment. I just wanted to swing. Then they sat next to me on the other swing.

I looked up, and I saw, Andy Biersack, THE Andy Biersack.. I attempted not to fangirl, so I did something somewhat casual.. LOOK DOWN!!

"Hey." Andy said.

His voice is so deep!

"H-H-Hi..." I attempted to say..

Nice goin Harley.. Now he's going to know that you're a crazed fan. That or scared because a tall guy in all leather and combat boots sat next to you..

"I'm Andy, and you are?" Andy said holding out his hand.

"I-I'm Harley.." I said shaking his hand. Stuttering AGAIN!!

"Beautiful name, Harley." Andy said.

Great, now I'm blushing.. ~Mental Facepalm~

"Aw, it's cute how you blush when I said that." Andy said.

Great, now I probably look like a tomato..

He asked me if I knew about his band, I of course said yes. We talked for what seemed like 3 hours, when really, it was about an hour and a half.

He had to go back home. How did I JUST figure out he lives in LA..? Wow...

(A/N: Hey guys! This is my first fanfic x_x Comment what you think! (: )