Chapter 7

Chapter Seven-

Harley's P.O.V

I woke up to someone yelling, "HEY THAT'S MY CONTROLLER!! GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!"

Oh... Just Ash...

"I DON'T CARE!! I HAD IT FIRST!!" Yep, Ash and CC...

I got out of my bunk and looked around, Andy, Jinxx, and Jake were in the 'living room' watching TV. Ash and CC were in the back room.

I walked into the kitchen, if that's what you want to call it, and looked for something to eat.. I found nothing.. Goddammit.. Looks like someone's going to the store... *cough*ME!*cough*

"GUUUUUUYS!!!" I screamed.

"WHAT?!?!" Jake yelled.

"WE NEED FOOD!!" I yelled back.

"I THINK I KNEW THAT ALREADY!" Jake yelled.

"Ugh... I guess I'm going to the store.." I mumbled.

I went to where my bags were and grabbed a white BVB tank top, black skinny jeans (Skinny jeans are awesome, okay? Okay.), A LOT of bracelets of BVB, BOTDF, PTV, SS, MCR (TO SOON!! D;...), and some AA, about two of each, I love bracelets.. and white low top converse, then I got in the shower.

After I got out of the shower and got dressed, I did my hair I put it in a really cute messy bun (Normal buns are lame. :P) but I left my bangs out of the bun and put a black BVB bandana on (Ash gave me one of his. :D) But with the bandana, I left it behind my bangs, if that makes sense? Haha, it should! If that possibly doesn't make sense, my bangs were still in front of my face, the bandana was there for a design I guess.

I got out of the bathroom after doing my hair, and told the guys I was going to the store. Andy said he'd go with me.

We walked to the store, we didn't feel like being in the bus anymore, it got boring. We were FINALLY at the store, not really a long walk... I just don't like moving....

-Skipping Shopping Because I Can-

We were at the bus, we got a lot of pizza, a lot of monster, and a ton of other pointless shit.

After I ate some pizza I went outside and sat by the bus, there were A LOT of other busses.

Jinxx walked out of the bus and sat next to me.

"Want to go to a party tonight with the guys and I?" He asked.

"I don't know, I'm socially awkward...." I said.

"Not toward us...." Jinxx said.

"Well, I know that. When I first met you guys I kind of was." I said.

"You'll be fine. A lot of nice people are going." He said.

"Who's holding the party?" I asked.

"Blood On The Dance Floor." He said.

"Them?!?! I'm going..." I said.

"Haha, good. I didn't want you here alone." Jinxx said happily.

"What do you mean here alone? I wouldn't have set the bus on fire or anything." I said.

"I know, it just gets boring here alone." He said.

"True....." I said.

After a while of awkward conversations we finally went inside. The party was in an hour. TIME TO KICK SOME ASS IN VIDEO GAMES!!

-1 Hour Later-

Party time. This is going to be weird... I'M TO AWKWARD FOR THIS SHIT.

We got to the BOTDF bus and knocked, Dahvie answered.... Holy fuck.... He's hotter in person... o_o

We walked in and I just awkwardly sat in the 'living room' and did nothing. So I pulled out my phone to check Twitter, I've not been on there in a while... I had around 23k followers now... Holy fuck.

After a while of being on Twitter I felt someone sit down beside me... Oh shit.. Bring on the awkwardness... Instead of acting like I noticed someone sitting next to me, I stayed on Twitter. After a while the person said, "Hey, what's your Twitter? I would like to follow you." I knew that voice from anywhere... Jayy Von Monroe......

I turned over toward him and told him. He ended up following me... FUCK YES!!!

We talked for a little bit, he ended up following my Instagram too..... He took my phone and gave me his, and said, "Lets trade numbers. You seem cool." FANGIRL MOMENT. OH MA GAWD. I put my number in his phone and handed it back to him. He couldn't fucking find where the 'Contacts' app is..... I ended up showing him, then he gave my phone back.

We talked for a little while longer when 5 drunk outta their mind guys.. *cough*BVB*cough* stumbled over toward me and said, "Lets........ Go.." I ended up saying bye to Jayy and Dahvie and telling them the party was awesome. I also got Dahvies number. COULD THIS NIGHT GET ANY FUCKING BETTER?! I walked to the bus with 5 drunk guys... It was funny because they could NOT walk in a straight line. We FINALLY got to the bus, after I had to pry Ash off of a tree... He is such a tree hugger..

The guys finally got to their bunk and went to sleep. HOLY FUCK THEIR SNORING IS LOUD.

I finally went to sleep. TODAY WAS FUCKING AWESOME.