Young Volcanoes

*Haymich has a potty mouth in this one just fyi*

Katniss' POV

I wake up, surprisingly, before Peeta. I should get up but I don't want to. I look at Peeta. He looks so peaceful. I shift in his hold and his arms wrap around me tighter. I stifle a laugh and kiss the tip of his nose. I manage to escape his arms and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get in. I wasn't aware that I was singing until Peeta stuck his head in. "Hey you're singing!" he says happily. I glare at him and shove him out of the shower then throw a towel at him. When I get out I realize that I threw my towel at him so now I'm a sitting duck. He's still in here only wearing boxers. I glare at him again. Only if looks could kill. He walks up to me, his eyes never leaving mine, and wraps the towel around me. That must of been a struggle to fight the temptation to look down knowing what we did last night. I kiss him and he wraps his arms around me. Maybe I should let the towel drop.. my dirty side thinks. Oh how I would love to have his hair in my hands if it weren't for this towel. Maybe I should- "Peeta did you and Katniss- SHIT!" Haymich says opening the bathroom door. But I have no intention of stopping. I simply kiss Peeta harder and ignore Haymich. "Did you find them- Well well well what do we have here" Johanna says coming up next to Haymich. That's it. I don't care what they see. I pull Peeta into the shower and throw the towel I had on at Johanna and Haymich then close the shower door. "Away, go" I say towards them. They laugh while they leave. Peeta kisses me and removes his boxers then turns on the shower. "Locks.. on all... doors.. for now... on" I say in between kisses. He laughs. "Agreed"

I get dressed before Peeta so I sit on the bed and lean back on my hands.  He's about to button his pants when he looks at me. "What?" he asks. I smirk. "Oh nothing" I say smugly. I look at him from head to toe. "Katniss Mellark are you checking me out?" he says. "I am most definitely not" I lie. He comes over to stand in front of me. He smirks and I can practically see the gears turning in his head. He spreads my legs apart and kneels between them. I sit up and raise an eyebrow at him. "You are terrible at lying" he says placing his hands on my lower back and pushing me towards him. I kiss him... again. We keep this up and we'll have a record. I pull away and think about standing up but I know that would be a bad idea. His blue eyes are dark with lust. I can tell he's struggling to hold himself back. I kiss him gently, telling him we will continue this later. "Come on, let's make our appearance" I say. "Do we have to?" he whines. I push forward so we're on the floor and I'm on top of him. "I'm afraid so" I say sarcastically. I peck him on the lips and get up. I look back at him, he's sprawled out like a starfish with a face of utter annoyance. "Come" I say offering my hand to help him up. He takes it.

Peeta's POV

"Well here are my rabbits!" Haymich says smugly. "Don't you have something better to do?" Katniss says annoyed. "Actually I do. I have to go meet the new alcohol seller. See you two love birds later.. maybe" he says shrugging at the end then leaves. Johanna trots out of her room that's right next to the kitchen. "Peeta" Johanna imitates Katniss from last night. Blush stains my face red and Katniss does what she always does; scowl and glare. "Did you forget I was downstairs?" she says. "No we just hoped you'd be with Haymich" Katniss says surprisingly calm. "Oh shall I do yours too Peeta?" Johanna says with an evil smile. "Katnissss" she initiates me now. "I can assure you that it went more along the lines of 'Katniss I'm g-'" "Ok we don't need to hear that" I say interrupting Katniss'... thing. I gently drag her to the office and close the door behind us. "Really?" I ask. "What?" she says laughing. "I did not say that" I say. She laughs harder. "You're right it was more graphic than that, I was merely toning it down for Johanna" she says. I roll my eyes at her. "Oh you know you love me" she says jokingly. "True" I say kissing her cheek. "Will you two quit making out" Johanna says banging on the door. "For God's sake," Katniss says. "Johanna don't you have somewhere to be?" Katniss insists. "Nope" Johanna says popping the 'p'. "You sure?" "Yup" "Are you positive?" "Definitely" "Are you absolutely positively su-" "Katniss I'm not going anywhere." "Damn it" Katniss curses. I roll my eyes at them and open the door. "Johanna" I nod my head to her. "Katniss" I turn my head to look at her and wink. "I have to go town, I'll be back in 20" I say. I get a chorus of a sarcastic 'bye sweetheart' and 'and ya whatever'.
Katniss' POV
What is he planning now? I think as Peeta leaves. "Hey Katniss what's that on your neck?" Johanna asks smirking. "What?" She shoves me in front of a mirror and I see what she was talking about. A small mark. A kiss mark. "What the hell?!" I yell. "Hmm didn't know lover bread had it in him. I'd love to see what marks you gave to him. Kinky" she says still smirking. "No you don't" slips from my mouth. "Oh ho ho, my dear Katniss what did you leave behind? Or rather where?" I walk away trying to hide my blush but she drags me back. "Katniss sweetheart you must tell" she says in a Capitol accent. "That's for me to know and for you to guess"

Snap            Snap

              Snap

      Snap           Snap

Damn Katniss got sass.