Have Faith In Me

Peeta's POV

"Oh Katniss!" I hear someone sing-shout from the other end of the train station. Katniss has a look of horror plastered on her face. "Oh no.." she whispers. Then she's tackled by a mass of hair. Or at least that's what it looked like. I'm not entirely sure what's going on so I just stand there awkwardly. "Katniss sweetheart!" "Johanna.." Katniss says weakly. "Johanna!" she says again, realising that its not a dream. I look at her with an worried expression. She just shrugs in response. "So how are my little love rabbits?" Johanna asks. "Rabbits? I thought it's supposed to be birds? " I say raising an eyebrow. "Well you guys screw like rabbits so it fits" she says matter of factly. Katniss starts choking on the water she was drinking and I turn into a tomato. "What?" Katniss says still coughing. "Don't act innocent, I've heard it all from Haymich. From the sexual tension to holding yourself back from each other" Johanna says smugly. I glance at Katniss and start stuttering. "I- I don't know w-what you're talking a-about" I say trying to clear my throat at the end.

Katniss' POV

Don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't look at him. Don't you dare look at him. I think to myself but my eyes betray me and quickly glance at him. Damn it.
Peeta's POV

"W-well Haymich is a liar then" Katniss says trying to keep a straight face. "Am I now?" Haymich says coming up behind Johanna. "How the hell did you get here!" Katniss and I say at the same time. He makes a 'rainbow' with his hands and says "Magic sweethearts." I just shake my head.
Katniss' POV

When we get home I take Johanna to our guest bedroom. "So how long have you two been together again?" she asks setting her bag on the bed. "Um two and a half years I think" I say not really sure. She gives me this look that tells me she knows something that I don't. "Alright um I'm going to go help Peeta make dinner so I'll let you get settled" I leave and quietly walk to the kitchen. I slowly walk behind an unsuspecting Peeta. I wrap my arms around his waist and tickle him. "Katniss!" he says laughing. I'm soon chasing him around the house trying to tickle him. "Katniss! Stop it!" he says still laughing and turning into our bedroom. Once I get through the door I don't see him, its like he disappeared. I take a big step forward and hear the floor creak behind. I whip around before Peeta can tackle me and press him up against the wall. "Did you forget I am a hunter?" I say jokingly and tilting my head to the side. "No just anticipating it" he smirks. "Wh-" but before I could finish Peeta tackles me onto the bed. "Ha! I got you now!" he says laughing. "You so sure about that?" I challenge. His eyes darken with something I've never seen before. "Oh I'm definitely sure" he says playfully. He pins my hands on either side of my head and moves so each of his knees are by my waist. He leans down and starts kissing my jaw line. "Peeta! Stop it!" I say giggling. "No I think I'm good" he mumbles against my ear. "Peeta! Quit it!" I laugh. "Make me" he smirks at me. I bunch his shirt in both of my hands and lift myself up. "Challenge accepted" I say then kiss him. "Will you two quit screwing up there!?" Haymich yells from downstairs. "For the love of- wait what!?" Johanna yells. "You guys are screwing up there and you didn't even tell me? You cheeky bastards" she says laughing. I slam my head on the bed. "Peeta?" I say closing my eyes. "Yeah?" "I'm going to kill them" I state. He laughs. "You're adorable" he says kissing my neck. "How long do you think we've been up here?" I ask. "I dunno, 5 minutes" he says and I flip us over so that I'm on top of him. "Is 30 minutes of peace too much to ask for?" I say to no one in particular. "Apparently yes" he mumbles into my hair. I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. "Okay seriously guys, I'm hungry can we speed this cooking thing along maybe?" Haymich whines. I slide off of Peeta and stretch. I look back over at him to find his hands clenched and hunger in his eyes. "You alright?" I ask cocking my head to the side. "You're beautiful you know that?" he asks. "I don't know what you're talking about" I say going back over to him. He grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him again. "Well hello" I say laughing. "Hello to you too sexy" he says nibbling my ear which squeezes out a giggle from me. "Kaaatnnniisssss" Haymich whines like a 6 year-old. Peeta growls beneath me and I sigh. "See why would you want kids when we have to take care of him" I say jokingly. He just chuckles and shakes his head. "Come on" he says getting out of our bed and pulls me with him. I go downstairs with him and meet a bored looking Haymich and a smug looking Johanna. "Can we eat now?" Haymich asks. "Yes yes yes" I say waving him off. I let go of Peeta's hand and go start setting the table. Peeta goes to take the bread out of the oven then helps me. Once everything is done we sit down and start eating.
Peeta's POV

"So Katniss sweetheart are you pregnant yet?" Johanna asks. Katniss starts choking on her cheese roll. Haymich reaches over the table and gives Johanna a high-five. "Katniss?" I say placing a hand on her back. "I'm good, I'm good" she says reassuringly to me. She straightens up. "What?" she says staring at Johanna with a blank face. "Are you?" Johanna says smirking. "We haven't even had... that and we're not even married yet-" "You said yet" Haymich interrupts. The ring in my pocket suddenly feels very heavy. "I-w-okay fine whatever, but no I'm not pregnant" she says going back to eating. After all the dishes are cleaned and Haymich has left Katniss and I sit on the couch. "Alright I'm going to bed. See you guys in the morning" Johanna says heading towards her bedroom. "Night" Katniss says. "Night." Before Johanna goes to her room she winks at me. "Come on" I say jumping up and offering my hand to Katniss. She gives me a suspicious look but takes it anyway. "Where are we going?" she asks. "On a walk" I respond and open the door for her. She looks at me suspiciously again but walks through it anyway. We walk in comfortable silence with holding hands and me leading. We stop at the meadow and I see Katniss pick up a dandelion with a small smile. "Hey Katniss?" I say softly. "hmm?" she says turning to look at me. Inhale. Exhale. Come on you can do this.
Katniss' POV

I turn to look at a very nervous Peeta. I almost ask him what's wrong but I know he's about to say something. He takes a big breath and shakes his hands. He takes my hand and gets down on one knee in the middle of a section filled with dandelions. I can't tell if Peeta did on purpose or if fate is screwing with me. But with Peeta in the nervous state he is, I think its the latter. A part of me says "Run!" but I smother it down and ignore it. "Katniss..." he pauses and then chuckles. "Katniss.. I've never been this tongue tied see what affect you have?... Katniss I love you. I have been in love with you since you sang when we were 5 and I have come to love you more and more each day and night. I will always love and no one nor nothing could ever stop my love for you. Katniss you are my everything. Without you there would be nothing. Your feisty, stubborn as hell, stunning, amazing, funny, strong, and have a heart so full of love that sometimes it's blinding. And I love everything singal thing about you because they make you, well, you. I love the way you hair waves when it's out of its braid, I love the way you wake up, grumpy then happy, I love how you try to bake just for my sake and look so adorable doing it, I love how get mad at Haymich, I love our bickering, and the list goes on and on. There is an art to you that I will never be able to capture and put on a canvas. You. You are real. We are real. What we have is real. And I promise I will always love you no matter what. I guess what I'm trying to say is," he takes out a box from his pocket and opens it. "Katniss Everdeen, will you grant me the honor to call you my wife and I your husband and marry me?"

A/N
CliffHanger! Bum Bum Baaaa!
So what will she say? Yes? No? Will she make a run for it? Who knows! We'll find out!
Honestly this is not what I had in mind at the beginning but oh well!
Also, A Day to Remember.
Anyway Thanks guys!!!! you are all epicly awesome!!!!
Look out for part 2!