Marching On

Chapter Two

I was sitting on a beach looking at the water when I heard "Katniss?!?!" I stood up and turned around. "Prim!!" I ran towards her but I smacked into an invisible wall. "Ouch" I said rubbing my head. "What the heck?" Prim started giggling. "Sorry Katniss, but you can't cross. Its not your time yet... We came to tell you a message." she said smiling. "Ok first of all who's 'we' and uh follow up if I may What The Heck!?!?" Three figures came out of no where and stood next to Prim. I dropped to my knees. "Dad... Rue... Finnick?" Finnick smiled and waved "Hows my boy and Annie? Lot a sugar cubes here." "Good I believe and im not surprised about the sugar cubes... Anyway whats going on?" I said getting up. "Look Katniss sweetheart, you need to stop blaming yourself and move on. We all love you very much and we're very VERY worried about you" my dad said. "You know it wasn't your fault we're here" Rue said. "I know..." "Good now we have to go tell Annie I love her!" Finnick said and disappeared. "Bye Katniss, tell Peeta I said hello" Rue said and disappeared. Love you! tell mom I love her" Prim said and disappeared. "Tell your mother I love and miss her. Oh yes right, before I go don't let go of Peeta. I know there's sme parts in him that are still unknown but there's hope for him. He reminds me of myself in some ways. He'd make a good father.... I approve, love you Katniss. Now wake up Katniss. Come on wake up" my dad said smiling.

"Katniss wake up!" Peeta said desperately. I bolted up so fast I knocked Peeta upside the head. "Sorry Peeta, you alright?"  

"Oh yeah yeah I'm fine. I didn't just get smacked in the head or anything" he said nonchalantly.  

"Ha Ha. Very funny" I sad sarcastically.  

"You seem super happy for someone who was just desperately screaming my name" I said raising an eyebrow. "It was strange... you were screaming then you just... stopped, literally. You just completely stopped everything... Like you shut down. I couldn't tell if you were breathing" he said. "Strange.." I echo.