This Is Gospel

Peeta's POV
"So you are going to be here right?" Katniss says into the phone. She then holds the phone away from her ear. "OF COURSE I'M GONNA BE THERE! SO YOU BETTER KEEP THAT LITTLE BRAT IN YOU TILL I GET THERE" I hear Joanna yell from the phone. Ah, of course. I hear Katniss laugh. "Ok, but you better get here soon" Katniss laughs. "AUNT JOANNA IS ON HER WAY!" She yells.
"You're playing with fire there sweetheart" I laugh when she hangs up. "Eh, that's why they call me 'the girl on fire'" she jokes.

Katniss' POV
"Ugh, I feel like a fat balloon" I say walking with Peeta to pick up Johanna from the train station. Well, Peeta was walking, I was waddling. "You are 8 and a half months along so.." Peeta trails off. I smack him upside the head. "What's that supposed to mean?" I say angrily. "N-nothing! Only that you're as beautiful as ever!" He stumbles. Stupid dork.
"Well look at my beautiful love rabbits!" Joanna yells. "W-" Peeta starts but is cut off by a flying Joanna.

Peeta's POV
One second I see Joanna leaping, the next im being tackled into head lock. Thank goodness Katniss was there. "Hey don't kill him yet, he still hasn't made me cheese buns" Katniss laughs. "I thought you couldn't eat cheese buns? They make you sick don't they?" Joanna teases.
"Ya.. So.." Katniss pouts. Joanna releases me and laughs at us. "This is all your fault" Katniss growls at me. "What did I do?" I say confused.
"Come on! I wanna go bother Haymitch!" Joanna laughs, dragging Katniss behind her. I pick up the duffle bag she dropped and followed.

After pestering Haymich, Katniss and take a walk around the district. "So thought of any names yet?" I ask Katniss. "Hm, I'm still not sure. Guess we'll just have to find out when it happens" she smiles, swinging our intertwined hands. "If its a boy, we can name it after bread yeah?" I ask excitedly. She drops my hand and walks away.

"Are you sure I can't help?" Katniss pouts behind me as I do the dishes. "Yes, now go rest. You shouldn't be on your swollen feet" I say, continuing my job. I hear her feet drag along the floor to the living room.
I put the last dish away and walk into living room as Katniss and Johanna finish a round of cards. "Ha! I win again!" Katniss gloats. "No fair, you cheated" Johanna pouts. Katniss sticks her tounge out at her.
"What's going on here?" I say, leaning against the doorframe. "Cards" Katniss' mother says, reading what looks like a newspaper on the couch.
"Slapjack, you want in?" Katniss asks, taking her bet from Johanna. "Nah, I'm good. It's scary when you gamble" I laugh. "Why didn't you warn me?" Johanna whines.

Katniss' POV
"Your loss" I smile, counting the peppermints I won from Johanna. "Round 6?" I smirk, throwing one of my delicious prizes in my mouth. She glares at me, putting a small sack on the coffee table. "This is all I have left" she whines. "What is it?" I ask, already opening it. "Chocolate, from District 2" she pouts. "What are you guys playing for?" I ask. "Baby naming rights" Katniss says matter of factly. "I just wanted to name it Johanna 2.0" Johanna whines. "You mean, I don't have a say?" I ask, ignoring Johanna. "Nope, this thing is coming out of ME, no one else, so I get name it. Of course you can have an opinion and I will consider it more than others..." She says, glaring at the pouting Johanna.

"So do I really not get a say?" Peeta pouts from our bed. I waddle over and pull back the covers, throwing a pillow at him. "Of course you do, you idiot." I say lying down. "If it's a boy, you name it, a girl, I name it, fair?" I say kissing him on the cheek. "Fair." He smiles, sleep taking a hold of him.

Peeta's POV
I swing my arm over, pulling Katniss closer to me, well as much as I can. "Peeta." I hear her snap. "Hmm?" I mumble incoherently. "My water broke." "Oh, tell her I said hello." I say, going back to sleep. "No you idiot, the baby's coming." She says, her small frame shaking.

Katniss' POV
"WHAT?!" Peeta sits up, fully awake now. "WHAT DO WE DO??" He panics, arms flailing. "First calm down," I tell him. He does as he's told and runs a hand through his blond hair. "Go get me my mother, tell her what's happened. She'll know what to do." I say as though I was talking to a child.
He jumps out of bed and quickly makes his way for the door.

"Ok Katniss, when I say push, push." My mother demands.

Pain. So much pain. I can faintly hear myself scream, or is that someone else? I don't know. I can hear my mother's calm voice helping and guiding me. When will this be over?

"Katniss! It's.. it's a girl... A beautiful baby girl" Peeta whisper as he cradles our newly born daughter. "She's just like you, perfect" he says smiling proudly. I laugh a little. Idiot. "What do you want to name her?" He asks. So tired.. Can I sleep now? Ya... just a quick nap wouldn't hurt... "Willow..." I whisper, slowly closing my eyes. My body goes slack. The last thing I hear is Peeta screaming my name.

If you love me, let me go.

A/N
Hello beautifuls! I know I said I'd update 2 weeks ago, and I'm really sorry that I didn't, but a lot of stuff went down where I wasn't emotionally ready to write the last bits and pieces. Side note, this has been sitting on my computer for about 2 months now (heh), but writers block has been kicking my butt.
Now, I don't know what it's like to go through childbirth, so I'm sorry if something seems off, but I'm a fish out of water when it comes to that stuff.
Any who, thank you gUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K!!!! I am at a loss for words that anyone would read this trash, let alone 10k people. You are truly amazing.

Also! If any of you read my Unwind one-shot, I've got another on the way (filled w/ smexy times your welcome). And I've been thinking of starting up a Divergent Four/Tris fanfic, anyone interested? Hey! And send me a message of what fanfic you wanna see next!
And I promise I won't take 2 months for the next one. Have fun with the ciffy!
~Hero