Hurricane

Katniss' POV

I starred down at the picture of Annie and her 4 year-old son Ryker. He was exactly like Finnick, except for the brown hair and dark green eyes like his mother's.

"Katniss" I hear Peeta say behind me. "Katniss" "Huh what?" I say being pulled out of my thoughts. "I can't believe it's been 5 years" he says plopping down next to me on the couch. "I know, its insane. I mean, I never thought I'd live this long 10 years ago" I say chuckling a bit. "Well I don't know about you, but I'm glad you did" he says kissing the top of my head. Out of the corner of my eye I see him fiddling with his artificial leg. "Stupid contraption" I hear him mutter under his breath. I slightly shake my head at him. "Here, let me help" I take off his fake leg and prop it up on the floor next to the couch. "Thank you" he says kissing my cheek. "Have I told you that you look stunningly gorgeous today? Because you are, of course you always are, but today you seem... I don't know you have this glow around you... I think I'm in love" he says the last part mocking the sappy movie that he insisted we watch last night. When I feel heat rise up to my cheeks, I know I'm blushing. "I do? Care to elaborate?" I say moving so both of my knees are on either side of him and my arms are around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist. "I don't know how to put it, you seem... happy... extremely happy though" he says. "That might be because you're here" I say kissing his jaw line. "Bad day?" he asks sensing how tense I am. "You could say that" I say sighing. "Want to talk about it?" he asks "Hunting. Marvel. Flashbacks." I say kissing him in between words. "Are you okay? " he asks. "Ya but you know what would really help?" I say resting my forehead against his. "Hmhmm?" he says staring into my eyes and soon enough I'm lost in his beautiful blue eyes. "If you could stop talking... I mean that in the most lovingly way possible of course" I say jokingly. He chuckles, "only for you" he says and then kisses me. I don't know how long we did this but the next thing I know is that Peeta is on top of me with his shirt off, that has been discarded on the floor. I "wonder" how that got there, I think sarcastically. "I love you" he says kissing my jaw. "I love you" he says again kissing the tip of my nose. "I love you too" I say smashing our lips together. Peeta has his hands at the hem of my shirt when I thought I heard the sound of the back door but I toss the thought to the side. "So when am I gonna be grandpa?" Haymich says smugly. Peeta jumps to the other side of the couch and I jump off it. I try to fix my shirt but I remember its on the floor along with Peeta's. So I'm standing here in a tank top. Great. I steal a glance at Peeta who is red from his collar bone to the top of his ears. I would laugh but I know that I'm just as red. I look back at Haymich. He's sitting in one of the kitchen chairs and has is elbow on the back of the couch that is supporting his fat head. Needless to say I'm mad. He looks from me to Peeta and back to me. I cross my arms and glare at him. He still has that damn smirk on his face. What I wouldn't give to smack it clean off. "You still haven't answered my question" he says. "Haymich" I hiss. He stands up and puts his arms up in surrender. "Alright alright, I'm going, I already got what I came for" he says shaking a bottle of alcohol. Right before he leaves he says "Use protection!" I throw one of the couch's pillows at him but he darted out the door so it hit the window on the door. I pick mine and Peeta's shirt up and toss his to him. I put my shirt back on and plop myself onto the couch massaging my temples. Peeta sits down next to me and slides his arm around my waist. "Soo.. that was eventful..."

A/N
I have no idea where that came from... I actually had in mind something completely different but this happened.... Sorry not sorry :3
WE'RE OVER 1K!!!!! YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!
"I lead the revolution in my bedroom" was pretty much why I picked the title/song for this chap. Not sure why but its really funny to me...
And also sorry for the wait... again...