71

.

"Sister of mine

"Sister of mine.." Jughead smiled as he looked at me "and my wonderful brother in law..."

"What Jones?" Pea asked, rolling his eyes at the sight of Juggy "why are you here?"

"Jesus they really don't like each other?" Ryan asked

"They secretly love eachother" i smirked as both Jug and Pea gagged

"Is that what it sounds like when you.."

'daisy!" Jones yelled making me and Ryan laugh

"Get those jackets ready..we're heading out in 10" Dad smiled as he walked in 

"Wait where are we going? I asked as i got upb grabbing my jacket

"Not you" dad replied "you're too pregnant, this requires Ryan and Pea, we found her hide out"

"Father, do you really think im going to sit at home and do nothing while my kids are out there scared and alone?"

"Meet me outside while i talk to her" Pea suggested

"Talk her out of following us' Jughead added "she's pregnant and an idiot"

'bite me you whore" i yelled back at Jones

"Youre the one who got pregnant not even a year with him..not even half a year" Jug laughed as Pea looked pissed "who is the real white here?"

"Ouch" i frowned

"Don't start, we're still together so how our kids came to be doesn't matter' Pea replied

"Wait how soon?" Ryan asked as he looked at me

"5 months"  i blushed

"Where the hell were your parents did they not give you the talk?" Ryan asked 'i was with that bitch for 2 years before getting her pregnant"

"My dad was in Jail and my mom was high as fuck that she didnt even care to feed me let alone give me the sex talk.." i replied "so new subject please!"

"Can you two dicks go out side?" Pea asked "i need to talk to my wife in private"

"Fine.." The boys replied

I had watched the boys head outside to their bikes as Pea just looked at me

"please promise me you'll stay here at home, safe and sound" Pea added

"I can't do that Pea, i need my kids"

Pea sigh as he hugged me "i love you Daisy, I've loved you since i was 16..please don't do anything stupid"

"And i love you so pleaae be safe"

"I dont want you out there with us, we don't fully know what Penny is capable off and i wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happens to you, the twins or the baby"