Chapter 21

.
.
.

Dayzee

Dayzee.m: shout out to the most annoying boyfriend 😘

Fangs: eww my baby daddy

Daisy: fight me

Betty : the look of love

Daisy: hahahha
Sweet_Pea: i do love you

Veronica: look at the love he gives you

Jughead: ugly

Toni: lol

Cheryl: lol freaken Jug

Jughead: thank fucken god the twins look like Daisy..

Sweet_pea: all that new energy.. Where was this yesterday when we were at the park with the kids?

Daisy: you guys are annoying lol

***

"Pea, i can't believe you made me an appointment, the test came out negative, we're just wasting her time"

"I want a baby" Pea replied "please"

"Not another baby out of wedlock Sweet Pea"

"What if we get married when youre nine months? Technically it's not out of wedlock if you say i do before you push" Pea smirked "it's our beautiful ghetto love story"

"Sweets, i dont want to be big and round in a wedding dress, i want a cute little wedding"

"Too bad you're getting a big wedding, you deserve somehing big, you've been through alot"

we've been through alot" i replied "and yeah i know we deserve to treat our selfs but I dont want something big, specially if its going to trigger my mom's brain"

"You want Mary at the wedding?' Pea asked

"She's me mom, of course i do, i mean we've forgiven her enough to actually see her ever other week"

"But she tried to ki.."

"Pea, look at where she's at..where she has been, Karma is killing her slowly, we need forgiveness and that's what im giving her, just like i forgabe my father, hoe i forgave you, i'll forgive my mother"

"You're to nice"

"But that's what you love about me, I'm your innocent baby" i smiled as Pea kissed my cheek "besides i humble you Sweets"

"We're a forever thing" Sweets smirked as we pulled up to the doctors office "i love you Daisy, forever, don't ever forget that"

"Shut up" I blushed "you're making me blush" I mumbled, covering my face with my sweater

"Lets go see my little bean" Pea smiled aa he practically carried me into the clinic's waiting room, checking me

"It was negative Pea" i smiled as he consentraited on the form