F.A.Q

.

F.A.Q

How old are you?
Im actually 23, about to be 24
A

ugust 2!

Jordan is 24, going to be 25
August 27!

Why does he call you bunny?
-lmfaoo let me tell you a funnny story kids: so when i met him i was 14 abt to be 15 he was a year older than me and he was mixed in the wrong crowd, with the smokers and drinkers of the school that do graffiti, anddd i knew this because he would kick it with a few LA gangs(my bro is in one) so i didnt want to date him..we were just friends, my last bf was in an actual gang (dont date badboys)

Long story short i gave him a chance, and we began dating, and he was at a party like super drunk with his tagger friends and Jordan called me at like 3 in the morning,asking why we dont have nick names and shit about me not loving him (mind you we were only together a week)

So then he went on a rant about Bunnies, (weird i know)

And he began comparing me to them

1. I eat super slow like bunnies

2. I LOVE carrots

3. I hop when i get scared, and i get scared easily

Therefore im his bunny! Lmfao hes gonna kill me for telling you guys that

Talents?
I love to write stories and lyrics, i have a bunch of journals and i have been writting since i was 9

Jordan sings so good you guys! I always make him sing to me❤

Looks:
Okay so im going to say i looked more mexican when i met Jordan, i have a pic when i was 15. And now im more darker and looked mixed like my mom

Jordan has been tatted since age 15/16 with stupid home made tatts (i made him cover some)

He was a skater, and a tagger

He had really curly hair and biiitch i was in love!

He looked like skate maloley and OhGeesy (shoreline Mafia)

But now hes heavily tatted and has alot of muscles now.

Anything you regret?
I was so scared of getting hurt again after Matthew that i did the hurting first, i was so mean to Jordan, i would break his shit, yell at him and start huge fights in public and i would always go days without speaking to him in hopes he would just leave.

Jordan: i should have been more understanding of where she was coming from, when she'd start fights I'd get angry and fight back, i now know i should have sat back and let her air it out, im not Matthew, ive never purposley laid my hands on her, but she always fear i would and she would flinch alot around me when ever I tried to hug her and that really fucked me up, seeing her scared of me like that..