UA Sports Festival (PART 3)

Start from the beginning

Mei vs Iida - Iida moving on after Mei showed off all her devices to the big companies, and then forfeiting the match.

Mina vs Kendo - Kendo moving on after being able to throw Mina out of bounds.

Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu - Kirishima moving after he won an arm wrestle because the two had so similar quirks, they knocked out each other at the same time.

Tokoyami vs Ibara - Tokoyami moving on after getting Ibara out of bounds.

Uraraka vs Bakugou - Bakugou moving on after Uraraka had exhausted herself, and had fallen unconscious, after being determined to beat him.

The next battles were these:

Izuku vs Todoroki

Momo vs Iida

Kendo vs Kirishima

Tokoyami vs Bakugou

Izuku was again in the waiting room. 'I can beat Todoroki. I can counter his ice with my fire, lightning, and earth, and if he actually uses his fire, I can counter that too with air, water, or earth.' Izuku thought. He again heard Present Mic start to talk. As he was on his way to the arena, he met Endeavor, the number 2 pro hero, after All Might. Izuku just walked past him. That's when Endeavor called out to him "Izuku, right? My son Todoroki refuses to use his fire. I want you to awaken the flame in him." Izuku stopped in his tracks. "I cannot decide your son's fate, neither can you. So stop trying to decide his future. He is his own person, and you can't decide his every step." he said. Endeavor would never forget those words. (Enji Todoroki aka. Endeavor: He is the number 2 pro hero, and he can summon and control flames. He is determined to become the number 1 pro hero, but it is impossible, as All Might is currently number 1. Quirk: Hellflame.)

"To my right, it's the guy that saved his friends from the villains, and have done nothing wrong so far in the tournament: Izuku Midoriya! And to my left, it's the cold-hearted killer, with the hottest looks: Shoto Todoroki!" The stadium started cheering, again, after Present Mic announced this. "Okay. You know the rules, so now... Begin!" midnight said. Todoroki immediately sent a wave of ice at Izuku, but Izuku easily countered it with his fire. The battle went like that for a while, with Izuku dodging and countering Todoroki's attacks. But after a while, Izuku noticed something about Todoroki. "You can't beat me like this, Todoroki. I can counter your ice easily, and I see you're getting tired of using your ice so much. Oh, is that frostbite I see?" Izuku taunted. "I refuse to use my old man's quirk!" Todoroki replied. "That's it. It's not your father's quirk, it's your quirk Todoroki. Don't you get it? IT'S YOUR QUIRK, DAMMIT!" Izuku shouted at Todoroki. Then something sparked in Todoroki. He immediately went up in flames. His left side was covered in flames, and his right side had ice from his leg all the way up to his neck. 'Now it's a real match!' Izuku thought with excitement. Todoroki shot a wave of flames at Izuku, but Izuku evaporated it with water. Then Todoroki did something extraordinary. He used his ice and fire at the same time. Izuku put up a wall of earth to protect him from the fire and ice, but the fire still reached him, and burnt some of his clothes, revealing his strong muscles. Some of the girls in the stadium blushed. "Now this is a fight!" Izuku said, as he jumped towards Todoroki and blinded him with his light. Izuku took a good grip on Todoroki's shoulders, as he then slammed Todoroki to the ground, causing him to cough up blood. Todoroki quickly got up and prepared for an attack. Izuku summoned a lightning bolt and threw it at Todoroki. Todoroki made an ice wall, but the lightning bolt went through the ice and hit Todoroki in the left arm, paralyzing Todoroki's fire. Izuku took this chance and sent a wave of fire at Todoroki. Todoroki tried to stop it, but all in vain as the fire hit him straight on. Todoroki fell backward, unconscious. "Shoto Todoroki has been defeated. The winner is Izuku Midoriya." Midnight announced. The stadium cheered for Izuku. Then small robots came with a carrying mat and went to recovery girl, to heal his injuries. Izuku got some gummy bears from one of the robots, as he wasn't severely injured.