" Plug these bluetooths into your ears." Rajat gave one to all of us.

We did and then left for our respective destinations.

" Where is your gun?" Rajat muttered into my ear.

" In my gun holder. It is around my waist." I told him.

" Okay." He replied.

" Show me the man's picture." I demanded.

He took his phone out and showed it to me.

" Shakal se hi kamina lagta hai. ( Looks like a jerk as he is.)" I said.

Rajat grinned.

" So how's your Mr Grey?" He asked.

" Let's save that topic for later or else I will be distracted." I said without thinking.

Rajat raised an eyebrow.

Then I realised what I said.

" Shut up. I did no mean it that way." I said, hitting lightly on his shoulder.

" Did I say anything? Also then, in what way did you mean?" He questioned, smirk evident on his face.

" I am in deep shit. I had 10 missed calls from him and 10 from Mumma but Istill didn't call back."  I told him honestly.

" Why did you not?" He asked.

" Because I was in no mood for a lecture." I told him genuinely.

He laughed.

When we reached the critical care unit, we saw something unusual going on. There was a man outside Ward 5 who was creating chaos and shouting very loudly over the phone.

" Smriti, he is the one!" Rajat exclaimed as we hid behind the pillar.

" Let's record him." I said and took out my phone. I started the recorder.

He was talking about RDX being brought to India through the Mumbai sea port.

" They have planned something very deadly in Mumbai. I am sure." I whispered.

" Do you have chloroform in the bag pack?" Rajat asked.

I nodded positively.

" I am going to fight him and then you come from behind and make him smell the shit." He said.

I nodded again.

After that man's conversation was over, Rajat exposed himself and the fight started but everything messed up. He had other men along with him.

" Fahim, evacuate the hospital anyhow. The situation may get out of control." He spoke in over the Bluetooth.

" Okay." He said.

I joined in the fight.

" Ohh.... now a woman will fight us! Let's see how you manage to get out of your clutches." The man spoke, lustfully.

I laughed at him.

" You men are really ridiculous. I hear these kind of comments from every man of your type before I either knock him out or kill him." I said.

I started fighting physically but when the men took out their guns, we had to do the same.

" Rajat, try not to kill them." He shouted. He nodded and then the gun madness saga started again.

A man was about to shoot Rajat from behind and was aiming at his chest, so in defence I pulled the trigger of my gun and shot the man right in his head.