👑Chapter 28~👑

Start from the beginning

Lest merely scoffed.

She charged at him once again.This time,she was completely unfocused.
Do you know why?

Why focus in one thing?You'd never realise how many things you miss out until you stop focusing on one thing.Focus on everything..

Her eyes were cold as she attacked,remembering every lesson she was taught.

'Don't always attack directly.'

She struck the floor beneath Lest.

"How the hell could you miss me!?" He screeched .

She ignored him .

Dark flames were emitted and Lest didn't see them.

She smirked and struck the floor again until it began to burn.

"What the hell!?"

"Yeah.I can fight in many different ways." She responded.

She knocked him into the fire and left him to burn.

....

"Hey,you okay?"

Okay.He was really upset and moody.

He didn't even spare her a single glance.

"Lest,Oh come onnn." She whined.

"Please shut up.I am trying to grt work done." He said coldly.

She sighed.

"Fine,I'll just go somewhere else then...."

....

Kayana found herself staring at the 5th progenitor with a smirk.

"Hi Ky!!" She greeted.

"Hello Lady Kayana!!" He replied equally enthusiastic.

He was hanging around the library ,reading whatever he was and well.She thought about clearing up the shit that went down the previous night.

Even though she had been scolded about her sl*tty and irresponsible behaviour.She still couldn't help but stare at the barely noticable marks on his neck and how soft his lips looked.

'Kazu,stop messing with me.' She thought.

'Why are you stopping yourself from satisfying your desires?'

"Is something wrong?" His voice broke her out of her trance.

"No,not at all except for the fact that Lest is pissed off at me and wouldn't talk to me but that's not what I came to discuss.I think you already know where I'm going with this."

This particular library was off limits to children and low ranked vampires.It was like a relaxing sanctuary similar to Urd's garden.

"Yeah,I know where you're going with this."

Kayana smile and took a seat next to him on the ruby read couch,which was way too comfortable.Like woah,It was like laying down on a cloud.

'You're both alone y'know~'

"I totally thought I could have handled the five bottles.Turns out my alchohol tolerance is shit though.Sorry if I got you in trouble with Urd and Lest ."

She hung her head in shame and avoided eye contact.

'Why feel ashamed for what you want?'

"Nah~It's okay.I haven't gotten in any trouble so don't concern yourself with that.Though,I am curious to know."