Part 7

"Blue?" she was crying hard and yellow was trying as hard as she could to calm her down. It wasn't working very well. Blue pearl had gone against her orders and brought be inside. I only came because i heard something went wrong.

"That (yn) isn't even supposed to be in here! Get her out of here at once!" yellow yelled, but blue looked at her like she was going to kill her.

"My diamond asked for her, my... other diamond." blue pearl hesitantly said. Blue hugged me when i got close enough. She seemed really distraught about something... and i was guessing all of those memories had finally come back at her.  I knew singing made her feel better but what was yellow diamond going to think of this? I didn't really care if i would be shattered at this point. I thought about what made me happy when i was like this, but i didn't know if it would work as well on her as it did on me.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go When all those shadows almost killed your light I remember you said don't leave me here alone But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight" i could feel her start to relax, and gently put my hand on her hair. Just close your eyes, the sun is going down You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire The war outside our door keeps raging on Hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone, gone. Just close your eyes, the sun is going down You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound" those blue eyes looked up at me with tears still in their eyes. I gently stroked her hair and kept singing. "Just close your eyes, you'll be alright..." that memory came flashing back at me. My agate holding me the same way i was holding her.

"Come morning light, you and i will be safe and sound." i remembered her being shattered shortly after my best friend, a jasper, was shattered protecting me. Rose quartz looked directly at me and spared me. I'll never forget that look in her eyes, the tears and the sadness... she didn't want to be doing this. I couldn't tell the diamonds, i would be shattered for saying anything like that.