Part 6

Rose quartz was found on earth. An aquamarine was on a mission to earth to get humans for the zoo, blue diamonds orders, and found rose quartz there.
I wasn't permitted to watch the trial of course, but I was there when she found out.
Blue started angry, then started getting a little sad but still angry, then started bawling her eyes out.
She pressed her back against the wall and the aura around her made blue pearl and I cry as well, but I was used to this, living in the zoo for the last 5000 years...
I tried to calm her down but I didn't know what to do.
"Can you sing for me (yn)?" She said looking at me with tears in her eyes.
"I mean- I..."
"Please?" I started singing for her, but I wouldn't make eye contact.
"I could never find the right way to tell you, have you noticed I've been gone... cause I left behind the home that you made me but I will carry it along." I looked up at her and she was smiling. "And its a long way forward so trust in me, I'll give them shelter like you've done for me. And I know I'm not alone... you'll be watching over us, until you're gone." It's only then I realized that blue pearl had left the room. I was guessing she didn't want to do anything wrong, or something?
And then blue kissed me.
I was SO confused... but I eventually returned it. She was still half crying.

What
The
Hell
Just
Happened

I thought to myself as blue got up and left the room. I stopped crying and was just left standing there confused.
She had left for the trial right after that. I was just left in the shop confused. Blue diamond gave me permission to go back and fourth to the zoo when I pleased, as long as I wasn't badly needed. I knew this would take a few hours so I quickly messaged blue pearl that I was leaving and took one of the small ships to the zoo.
Holly blue still looked at me like she wanted to kill me, but let me in anyway.
I told the amethysts and jaspers, and holly blue listened in.
"I really cant shatter you now can I?" She said jokingly.
"Are you being funny with us what?" One of them said.
"Well it hasn't done any good being tough on you. But congrats (yn)." She walked away and I just kind of looked at them like wait THAT just happened too?!