"O-okay th-hen." I stuttered walking round him and leaving the room and him behind me. I can't believe it, i'm finally free of that psychotic teenage boy.

I felt like a huge weight has been lifted off of my small shoulders.

After school I sighed in relief at the thought of going home, all I wanted to do was curl up in bed with my ipod and listen to music.

"Alice!" A voice shouted from behind me, when I turned around I was instantly soaked with water. Sputtering I opened my eyes to see Megan and her groupies with Tyler all laughing at me.

"Aw I'm sorry Alice! I've gotten you all wet." Megan said sarcastically. I looked at Tyler in confusion as to why he was doing this to me.

"Don't look at Tyler for help, he told me all about how he went out with you for a joke. He also told me about how bad you were in bed and that the pacific ocean is smaller then that thing between your legs." Megan and her groupies started laughing as my face burned with embarrassment, everyone in the parking lot was staring. I felt so humiliated.

"Aw is Alice gonna cry? Your so pathetic." Megan snickered looking at me smugly. I held my head high and glared at them, my eyes were shooting daggers and I was hiding no emotion.

"How dare you! I don't have to listen to your bullshit when all that's coming out of your mouth is lies. I never did a thing Tyler said! He's just upset because I told him hes out of his mind and that we were never a couple! You know what I actually felt sorry for you this morning Megan and I tried to get Tyler to apologise, but you two belong together!" I said calmly getting into my car and backing out of the parking lot not even bothering to hear what they had to say back.

When I got home I stayed in my car for 10 minutes to try and dry my clothes off and also to have a good long cry. When I finally stepped out I heard a roar of an engine behind me and turned around to see Scar pulling into my drive. I hope my dad was'nt home yet. He pulled off his helmet and started talking without looking at me.

"I'm sorry for scaring you this morning and I did'nt mean to hurt you, but listen to me carefully Alice. Stay out of the woods and if this person 'the big bad wolf' tries to talk to you again, you run got it?" Scar said seriously still not looking up. This made me really angry.

"Firstly when your talking to someone you look at them and don't rudely stare at the ground! And secondly i'm sick and tired of men trying to tell me what to do! You think you know best but really your being inconsiderate assholes only looking out for yourselves, and you think i'm an idiot. I was planning on staying away from that guy anyway because whatever is going on its got nothing to do with me and I want no part in it! I'm stressed and so angry at men at this moment in time." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes willing myself to calm down. When I opened my eyes Scar was staring at me with an eyebrow raised and a look of worry on his face.

"Okay, mind telling me why your all wet before I ask why your having a break down?" He said playfully and for some reason that was the last straw. I burst into tears. Scar brought me inside and luckily no one was home, he sat me down on the sofa and made me tell him why i'm acting like this. So I did. I told him about Tyler and what he's been putting me through and I told him about my grandma and I even told him about Kira. I just needed to let it all out, everything has been bottled up for so long I feel like if I bottle it up any longer i'll have a break down. Even though i'm sort of having one now. When I looked into Scars face he looked about ready to murder someone.

"I'll kill him." He whispered furiously under his breath. He was shaking in pure fury and anger and that made me cry even more. I did'nt want him to fight anyone.

"Scar please don't do anything stupid! I'm sorry I unloaded this all on to your shoulders but I just could'nt keep it in anymore!" I said quickly trying to plead with him. He looked at me and attempted a smile.