"Evil woman"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the AUX cord before anyone else can and started opening songs that I like.

The first thing I opened was Never Be The Same by Camila Cabello.

"Ugh! Could you have chosen a worse song!" Issac groaned.

I paused the song, turned in my seat and glared at him.

"If you've got a problem with that, the door is always open, you can just walk back to LA and I'll prey that you sprain your ankle again and get eaten by a bear this time, does anyone object?!"

They stay silent and I then have a comfortable ride with all my favorite songs.

Just how I like it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We hadn't even parked for a minute yet and Issac was already kissing the ground.

"We're finally free from your horrible taste in music! Who still listens Red Hot Chilli Peppers?!"
(A/N *cough*I do*cough*)

Do you know what's more traumatizing than seeing a grown man cry?
It's seeing a grown man act like a man-baby...

Yeah, terrifying.

"I will not be listening to Kanye West just because you like him!"
"Who cares about who he is! His music is good! And what brought Kanye West into the subject!"
"I'm sorry, I don't mind Drake or Post Malone but Kanye is a no! Don't you agree Derick?"

"No comment, but I do like your taste in music, very similar to mine"
"Ha! Did you hear that?"
"He's just complementing you! Do you think he'll insult you when he has a big crush on you?!"

I turned my head and looked at him.
"Are you?"
"I think you know me well enough to know I like to state my opinion very clearly"

That's honestly the sweetest thing he's ever said to me.

I wanted to smile shyly but instead I gave Issac a smug grin and held Derick's arm.

I looked up at him to see his eyebrows raised up.

Huh, he was surprised...

But his lips curved into a smile and oh I think I melted.

He's so cute!

"Damn your eyes are beautiful" I whispered unconsciously.
"Just the eyes?" He smirked.

"Hey! Don't flirt in front of me!"
"You're still here?!" Me and Derick shouted in sync.

Great minds think alike I guess.

"Issac, you had your fun, NOW LEAVE!" Derick shouted in annoyance.

"I'm sure Julie wants me to stay, don't you Juliana?"
"No, I was going to ask you to leave but I guess he beat me to it" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You guys are seriously the worst! Fine I'll leave but if you ever think about your dear friend Issac know that I won't be there!"

I rolled my eyes and watched him pull out his phone.

Guess he really is leaving.

I looked beside me to see that Derick wasn't there anymore and I'm guessing he went back inside.

I looked to see Issac was still on his phone or maybe pretending to be, I can't really just leave him there.

"You can go back inside you know" he said not looking up.
"Nah, I don't feel like going back in at the moment"

He turned to look at me and smiled.
"Derick really is a lucky guy, take care of him Julie, oh and my ride's here"

I looked to see a black car driving down the street, that was oddly quick.

"Bye, send my love to Ricky, will you?"
"You're staying nearby aren't you?"
I saw a smirk crawl up his face and he opened the car door and slid in.

I watched him leave and he pulled his hand out of the window for one last goodbye.

I shake my head and make my way back to the house.

"You sure took awhile"
A voice startled me the second I opened my bedroom door.

"You scared me, next time wait until I'm inside and then you can knock to be let in"

"Sorry about that and I think I know plenty about knocking doors Ms.Downs, now can you tell me the reason you took so long to get here?"

"Well Mr. Reid I was late because I came back bearing a message from your dear friend, he wants me to send you his love and I don't think it's the last time we'll be seeing him on this trip"

"And that means?"
"You're a smart man Mr. Reid, you can figure it out, now if you'll excuse me I'd like to shower"

"Fair enough" he started walking towards the door and I was trying real hard not to smirk at my victory.

I love having the last laugh.

"Oh and Juliana, I thought we agreed on no formal names, see you at dinner tonight"

With that he kissed my cheek and left.

Well f*ck...
So much for having the last laugh...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey it's May!

I'm back baby!

I'd like to thank everyone who has been patient with me for the last six months and also special thanks to Maroon 5 for showing up on the radio to give me inspiration.

Will definitely use the song in an up coming chapter so stay tuned.

Anyway thank you everyone for reading and as always I hope you Vote on that ⭐️ , Comment on that 💬 and share with your close buds.
Love ya 😘❤️✌️