Chapter 15

I feel lonely.

I came here with a friend and ended up alone, everyone is dancing with a partner and I'm slumping with a glass of alcohol.

Even Mr. Reid is dancing for crying out loud!

I felt a light tap on my shoulder and saw a green-eyed single friend looking at me.

My brother.

"You alone too?"
"I have someone but I'd rather not be seen dancing with random women"
"Great, so I'm the only single Pringle in the group"

He patted my back.
"Cheer up sis, do you want me to hook you up with someone?"
"Wow, I wonder what kinda guy he'd be if my brother wants to hook me up with him"

"He doesn't have to be a good guy, he's a close friend, I'd like to introduce Isaac Miller"

Right on cue, a brown-haired hazel-eyed heartthrob came into view.

"Hello gorgeous, might I be privileged to know my dear friend Petey's sister? And who says I'm not a good guy?!"

It clicked.

"Hi, it's good to finally put a face to the name Mr. Miller"
"Spanish assistant girl! You sure are one smart hottie"
"You two know each other?" Leo asked confused.

"I hope you don't mind Petey but Derick wanted to know where were you at the moment, so I kinda had to track down your whereabouts"

"No big deal, but how did you meet my sister?"
"He met me when Mr. Reid gave him a call"
My brother nodded in understanding then politely excused himself.

"Would you like to dance Ms. Downs?"
"You can call me Julie you know?"
"Then you call me Issac, since you didn't say no I'll take your answer as a yes"
"I'd love to" I laughed.

We walked to the dance floor and I put my arms around his neck and he put his arm around my waist, swaying to the slow music.

"You're really attractive, you know that?" He whispered huskily.
"Am I?" I smirked.
"Definitely" he smirked back.

"You know, for someone who's gay, you really don't act like it" I giggled.
"Wait what?! Who the hell said that?!" He frowned, pushing away slightly.

"Mr. Reid," I said cautiously.
His frown turned into a mischievous grin.
"Ricky said that? Well, I'll deal with that later, for now, I'll enjoy my evening" He smirked, and pulled me back by my waist.
"I wonder what you are planing in that head of yours" I grinned, looking up.
"You don't want to know darling" he replied huskily.

I was suddenly pulled back by a strong arm, I'm being pushed and pulled a lot lately.

"Sir?" I turned to see Mr. Reid in one of his usual brooding faces.
"Ms. Downs, what in the world are you doing?! You were supposed to pay attention to the guests!"
"Wait, give me a sec-" I was cut off by Issac.
"Ricky! Don't be rude! I was dancing with her for just a few minutes, let her continue"

Mr. Reid gave Issac a nasty look.
"She's here to work Issac, not have fun"
Issac looked at him for a few seconds then took a closer step.

"But Ricky... baby I was having fun, let her have some fun too" he pouted tracing his finger up and down Mr. Reid's chest.