Chapter 9

A/N:

Long time no update. I know, I know, I am a slow updater. Sue me ...

I will try to write the next one as soon as possible, though, since I am inspired and my head is buzzing with ideas. xD

And oh, guys, did you watch the boys at the Olympics? Oh my, weren't they perfect? I am so proud with them, I've never really felt more proud. They were just stunning and I can't believe what they've achieved. It's been only 2 years ... I fridgin love them! ;3

Anyways, this chapter is not one of my favorites because nothing really happens here but it was important in its own way since it gives out an information about the following ones, which I'm hoping I'm gonna post soon and write them as well as I see them in my head xD *fingers crossed*

So read, vote and most importantly COMMENT!!! :)

- Kattie xx

On Wednesday, the sun in London was barely noticeable from the clouds but at least it was there and that was a good enough reason for the Art School students to go outside in their lunch break.

Zayn was sitting on the boys’ usual table with his band mates. His attention was all over the table across from him. He had a bare smile on his face but the twinkle in his eyes gave him out, while he was looking at the girl opposite their table.

He was constantly repeating the events from the day before and if someone had asked him a month ago what a kiss meant, he would have probably said it meant nothing. There was nothing special in a kiss for him. But now … his opinion was entirely different. Just the memory of it made his heart skip a beat. This girl had this odd effect on him - she made him feel in a way he hasn’t felt before. And all he knew was that he had the need to kiss her all the time.

His stare was all over her and when their eyes finally met, a slight blush appeared on her face. He could tell his stare was making her uncomfortable because after she realized he was looking at her, she was trying to look anywhere but in his direction. With not much of a success, though. He caught her looking at him with the corner of her eye a couple of times and that caused the smile on his face become even wider.

She wanted him… He knew that. It was in the way she was kissing him… She wanted him as much as he wanted her.  But was it just a wishful thinking? He couldn’t bare think like that. She ought to want him, because if not … he was going to drive mad.

‘’What’s up with you, mate?’’ Zayn heard Lou’s voice. He didn’t bother to look at him or to see who he was talking to. He was afraid to move his stare from the girl, he was afraid that if he let her out of his sight, she might disappear...

‘’Zayn?’’ It was Liam’s voice this time… Gosh, why don’t they get it? He’s not going to look away. No.

‘’Just leave him grin like an idiot.’’ … Harry’s voice this time. The tanned boy furrowed but still refused to look at his band mates.

‘’Hey, mate. Are you going to tell us why are you being a creep, staring at this girl all the time and most importantly – why are you bloody smiling all the fucking time?’’ Niall asked, a note of impatience was easily readable in his tone.

‘’Gosh, leave me to be, would you?’’ Zayn said, annoyed.

‘’Not until you tell us what’s going on.’’ Louis called.

‘’We shared a kiss, okay?’’ He finally faced the lads.

‘’So?’’ Lou stated.

‘’Shared a kiss?’’ Harry stated disgusted. ‘’Since when do you talk like that? You shared a kiss? You bloody kissed her, so what? You used to kiss girls for the fun of it every fucking day.’’