chapter 8- Percy meets the void/ new world Chaos

Comenzar desde el principio

He suddenly felt a propulsion of energy from a side of the universe and his instincts finally told him thats where earth was...He looked at the void again figuring he was going to have to wait for that answer or rather find out for himself.

He extended his wings and flew in the other direction as fast as he could.

Ryker.    

Ryker and Artemis found a clearing and saw the abomination that now sat in the sky, "What in my fathers name...." Artemis muttered.  they both stood in awe, frozen still by the enormous red planet that sat in space right on top of earth. 

"He actually did it...I thought he was kidding." Artemis looked at Ryker for the answer to what he just said.

"Chaos always talked about remaking his home world, or totally wiping this planet and making it into like how his was....He's going to totally obliterate earth." Artemis tried to formulate a reply but Ryker could tell her mind was blank. "Why stop time to do that, and why aren't we frozen?" 

Apollo flashed in right next to them a bad look on his face, "oh thank the fates!" he ran and hugged his sister, "All the mortals are frozen along with everything else, what the hell is that planet, thought you guys were frozen as well. Sorry I'm freaking out." he said breathing heavily letting go of Artemis.  "Why aren't you frozen then Ryker? Mortal and all?" despite everything that happened Ryker laughed a little bit, "I knew there was something I forgot to mention...yeah thats probably a story for a better time." the assassin focused back his nerves, "we better be ready...Chaos won't sit and dilly dally the attack is coming...its probably best if we do a mass recall to Olympus." 

"Everyone?" Apollo asked. Ryker gave him a 'no shit everyone' look.
"Well not everyone just those who have the time I guess." 

"How can you still have a sense of humor? aren't you terrified?" Artemis snapped. Ryker exhaled and looked at the goddess with a cold look, "All kidding aside huntress, I'm fuckin terrified...I'm just trying to stay sane at the moment." 

Apollo ignored those comments, "If all the gods combine powers...we can actually do a mass teleportation recall to Olympus." Artemis nodded and they both flashed out leaving James alone. "HEY WHAT THE HELL THANKS FOR REMEMBERING ME YOU FRIGGEN ah to hell with it I'll run back to New York myself." Although he took one step and his body burst into flames and Olympus appeared before him, Ryker felt like he was pushed really hard as he face planted really hard into the steps of the palace. "Forgive me assassin, thought you weren't moving and momentum is multiplied with teleportation." said an unfamiliar voice, offering him a hand, "I am one of Perseus' patrons, Hestia." Ryker sat on the steps politely denying the hand as he tilted his head back so the blood from his nose didn't come spilling out.  

"Text me next time eh?" he said nasally snorting his own blood back into his body. He looked back down as flashes all over Olympus were happening and thousands and thousands of demi-gods appeared on the streets of the city and palace kind of freaked out and scared of whats happening. 

Zeus and the rest of the gods came spilling out of the palace a minute later as the last few mass recall teleportation finished and before they could get a word out all of Olympus started to shake and rumble. 

Everyone fell to the ground as buildings shook and small structures crumbled, Artemis and Apollo stood at the edge holding onto trees for support trying to get a glimpse, their face horrified as they shouted back to everyone what was happening, but for all everyone else knew they were just moving their mouths and not saying anything. Hestia looked at Ryker and grabbed hold of him, "All of New york is crumbling....Olympus is going to fall." and just as she said it the entire world dropped before the assassin.

Ryker couldn't tell if he was screaming or not but it felt like it. Olympus dropped from the clouds as all the skyscrapers around them came into few from where he was sitting were falling and crumbling to bits as fast as the kingdom of the gods was. Ryker hoped this wasn't it...that would have really sucked. 

Deafening slam and everything went black for a second although Ryker didn't feel like he hit anything, opening his eyes Hestia still held onto him, half the structures of the city were crumbled but by some miracle the city was more or less still in tact. For the first time ever, Olympus sat on the soil of earth, golden ruins mixed with urban ruins as the smells mixed as well, from where he was sitting Ryker could tell a bit of Olympus sat on the bay as well. "Ryker stop screaming before you pass out." Hestia said. Confused the assassin looked over but realized he was still screaming even though he sat there looking around. he closed his mouth and inhaled through his nose which felt like the luckiest breath he has ever taken. "That's fine you know," Ryker said hyperventilating. "Taking an elevator...up to the city of the gods and... have it hovering over the empire state building was tacky anyway...kind of elitist if you...ask me as well." 

Everyone more or less looked better than worse though, some scrapes and bruises but surprisingly no one died, Ryker said he would figure out the science of their survival later and right now just be thankful.  

As luck would have it though, the party wasn't over as a powerful voice resonated through the entire planet. 

"MY DREAM...SHALL BE REALIZED!"

Ryker got up running towards what he hoped was the source recognized the voice, gods, titans, giants and demi-gods following him to where the voice came from. Ryker was right, hovering among the destruction of the metropolis with his red and black garment army under him, the king of creation. "Chaos." Ryker muttered, his heart started to race, Percy was no where in sight. 

"Come to die children...and feel the pain of endless deaths." Chaos held his arms up as a bright red orb of power started to grow above him shaking everything yet again, although as if everyone was experienced in earthquakes it didn't phase them. 

No one moved, Artemis looked at Ryker for any plan of attack, but the assassin stood in place in stunned silence. 

Chaos power attack became more blinding and Ryker closed his eyes....damn...so close. "NOW DIE!" Chaos screamed as the now giant orb of power flew toward them.

Time seemed to slow again like it did in Rykers last encounter with the creator, the fates were cruel, extending his time of death like this. He looked around as everyone had terrified looks on their faces, some collapsed to their knees and had tears streaming down their eyes. Everyone knew what was to come.

Zeus and all the other gods also had the same look of hopelessness on their face, incredible, once so proud and powerful beings reduced to nothing by one man. Ryker turned back to the death that approached them all, "I'll see you soon mom..." closing his eyes for the last time and letting his head fall.

"WHY NOT FIGHT AND LIVE ANOTHER DAY!" Rykers head snapped up and saw flashes of someone else flying into the chaotic power of death clashing with it, Chaos attack exploded before it reached them as all of earth shook and standing in front of the army of the gods, was none other than the son of the creator. Wings extended, no weapon in hand, but all mighty just the same. 

Ryker smiled drawing his swords as adrenaline flowed through veins. "Its about time. LETS ROCK!"