- "Well Y/n!" he says as I look up and faintly smile.

- "I am invited to a charity event! And the good news is they also invited you too."

- "ME? WHY ME?" I hear myself shout in surprise which causes Chef Lee to laugh.

- "I don't know but they especially requested for you!" He responds which makes my head spin even more.

- "Anyways, that was all I had to tell you and I need to give you this" He says giving me a note with an address on it. "That's the place you need to collect your dress from!" He says.

- "Dress?" I hear myself question.

- "Well you can't really go up in a t-shirt and ripped jeans when I'm donating more money than my Mercedes Benz, can you?" He questions me this time pointing at me, up and down. I laugh.

- "Understood Chef! Also that money is for a good cause." I respond, in which he smiles.

I walk out the room, smiling making my way to tell Anaya the good news.

Time Skip

I finish work and it was time to collect my dress with Anaya.

- "What do you think the dress will look like?" Anaya asks excitedly which makes me giggle.

- "I just hope it's not too extravagent! I know Chef Lee likes a LOT of bling." I say making Anaya crack up laughing.

We sit in the taxi, as the taxi driver starts to drive in to an area I was not very familiar with. A rich, clean environment; a street full of designer shops. Me and Anaya's jaws were left open as we took in the view of the displays of the shops.

- "There you go ladies! It's that shop!" The taxi driver says as he pulls up to the biggest, grand shop on the street. Inayas eyes glistened.

- "OH MY GOD!" Anaya says emphasising every single word, speechless.

My eyes try to adjust, this is what every girl dreams of: spending money on the most beautiful dresses. But it wasn't me, I wasn't fit for this environment, I don't think I would ever be! Me and Anaya walked in to the shop as bright lights hit our skin. The lady dressed formally approached us, as she bows and we do the same return.

- "Welcome to Arian Boutique, how may I help you today?" The lady says smiling as Anaya walks around taking in the view of the glorious dresses.

- "Hi, I'm just here to collect a dress." I reply smiling.

- "Okay, give me a moment please" She says bowing and talking to the lady behind the counter. They both turn around looking at me and then at Anaya wandering around, they snigger. I gulp hard, for no reason. They both apporach me.

- "I'm sorry but what is it that your looking for?" The middle aged lady says in quite a rude tone. Anaya turns around looking at me.

- "N-nothing. I mean I'm just here to collect a dress." I reply feeling embarrassed.

- "What is your name?" She asks with the same tone.
- "Ah Y/n, Y/n L/n!" I express
Both of the employees look at each other shocked.

"Ahhh MISS Y/N! PLEASE COME THIS WAY!" The lady exclaims as both me and Anaya glance looks at each oher confused.

I follow her as she takes me in to this magestic world which was actually a waiting room. It had white marble patterned floors, with lights that hanged down eventfully. It was beautiful! Me and Anaya look at each other squeeling inside.